M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these articles seem to be fairly definite that it's done, not that the British press are exactly bastions of truth but for three different papers to print it makes me think it is on.

Still reckon we only have a 50-50 chance of getting this lad. 2 million is a good price, though.

I agree, & until it's on the OS I'll remain the same, as the lad had reportedly set his heart on joining Milan, so until pen hits paper this is far from done imo.

It'd be a signing that would excite me though tbh, as we've had the luxury of seeing him in our environment for 3 days - not scouting him at a game, not viewing You Tube clips, 3 days of training & no doubt practice matches on our training ground & we've obviously seen enough to think he was worth a sizeable fee. Most un-Moyes like, so it makes me think that this lad must have something pretty special.

Sky sports also reporting that he's poised to sign with us for just £2,3 million . I'm getting my hopes up now :) . It would probably leave enough money for us to sign bryan Oviedo as well .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back