M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the French Jamie Vaughan I reckon. Scored a few, injured a few times.

Wished we'd gone for Adam Johnson - although he's in a different transfer/pay packet league.

Hope I'm proven emphatically wrong. He's got the physique anyways. Anyone know if he can play?

Guilleme Balague said and so did Jim white, regarding no option to buy.

*ON TOPIC* i hope we get Niang. A little bit of different unpredictability will do us no harm up front, and the price being thrown about is good.

5M for a year long loan,with no option to buy, ha,ha thats shockin from the RS

It gets worse, I think they have to pay over half his wages as well. That basically works out as 10m for a player to gain experience in a tough league then bugger off back to Spain. That's why Arsenal pulled out of the deal. He was suppossed to turn up for a medical on Monday and actually stood them up and did an about turn to your friends. Wenger was fuming.

Shut up about Sahin for Christ sake, it's got absolutely nothing to do with Everton. Let them get on with whatever they're doing, this thread's about a player EVERTON are interested in.

And Sahin 'world class'? Behave yourself. Messi is world class, Ronaldo is world class, Sahin simply is not. Far too many people brandish that term out to very undeserving players.

Shut up about Sahin for Christ sake, it's got absolutely nothing to do with Everton. Let them get on with whatever they're doing, this thread's about a player EVERTON are interested in.

And Sahin 'world class'? Behave yourself. Messi is world class, Ronaldo is world class, Sahin simply is not. Far too many people brandish that term out to very undeserving players.

Bang on Dales.

The term world class is problematic because everyone has a different definition of it. For some people it means one of the best in the world ever, for some one of the best in the world at the moment, for some just one of the best in that position at the moment and some just use it to mean a player capable of competing at the highest level.

Until we have a set definition of the word we all agree on it's best swerved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back