M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of the beauts spouting off about the latest 'world class' signing, will have never seen him play, the docile, band wagon jumping, know nothing, sheep.

Anyway, Niang, wtf is going on with him? Are we signing him or is this a figment of Alan Nixons imagination (again)

Nobody was continuing it, you bulb. I was ending it.

Now...back on Niang, please.

Is right, we all agree that Dales is a [Poor language removed] who is talking bollocks so lets agree to end that argument there and not talk about it again.

Do we think if we do get Niang he'll be here this season or will we try to send him on loan first?

Is right, we all agree that Dales is a [Poor language removed] who is talking bollocks so lets agree to end that argument there and not talk about it again.

Do we think if we do get Niang he'll be here this season or will we try to send him on loan first?

Bit harsh that mate, he was only speaking the truth.

I think he'll start in the new U21 League and if he impresses, he'll get a run in the side.

[Poor language removed] :)

Nobody was continuing it, you bulb. I was ending it.

Now...back on Niang, please.
TBF you did continue talking about Sahin after telling evryone to stop talking about him. I agree that we have a thread on World Football better suited to debating the ability of the latest rs loan signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back