M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Sahin is actually world class.

Comparing him and Andy Carroll is like comparing Pirlo and Ibrahima Bakayoko.

I know he was rated in Germany, never impressed me the odd, and to be fair it was only 1-2 games, time I saw him. My point was they'd be saying that if they loaned betty turpin off roys rolls rovers.

lads, ffs take this to world football if you're going to talk about sahin. this has nothing to do with us or niang, im tired of going through 10 pages of utter dross every morning when nothing has happened

5M for a year long loan,with no option to buy, ha,ha thats shockin from the RS

Oh my. They never let us down do they. So far then Rogers has spent £30m. £10m on a lad who Chelsea couldn't wait to get rid of, £15m on a decent player who's worth about half that, and £5m on a player they have no chance of owning. Excellent.

But yeh Niang and stuff yeh sign him up.

Enough about Sahin. I am not to keen on Niang. Don't we have Magay Guay who can play quite good in all positions in midfield, have a great left fopot and is the same age as this guy?

I want Guay to play, now he won't :(

Real Madrid bought Sahin for £8m, have just loaned him to Liverpool for £5m and they have NO option to buy. Contrast in business. haha

Real Madrid bought Sahin for £8m, have just loaned him to Liverpool for £5m and they have NO option to buy. Contrast in business. haha

And he will go back fitter and better than ever with great PL experience. Bloody hell, That is awesome business practice (for Real that is)

Niang is weighing up his options over the next few days with his agent....his dad. How many other players have their arl'man has their agents haha.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/166677.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

No quotes.

And he will go back fitter and better than ever with great PL experience. Bloody hell, That is awesome business practice (for Real that is)

When you put it like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back