M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're paying six and a half million for him then that is ridiculous, although i'm sure it is more likely to 2 million, either way im not arsed

Arsenal fans all over the net spitting their dummies over TWO players apparently choosing us over them.Something isn't right at Arsenal these days and the fans have every right to be concerned, but sneering and belittling Everton isn't going to get them much sympathy.
i as talking to my mate about this , it must be frustrating for them, they still have the makings of a very good team but are getting held back, dont think its Wenger its not his money and like any other manager he would spend it if he thought he could to improve the team, looks like there board are more iinterested in balancing the books, and there own positions rather than the team, there are people in thier shareholders that have said they will invested, but the board has some sort of deal in place that means if shares come up they get first call on them if the control of the club is threatened, oh well arsenal welcome to a little bit of what we have had for years.

i as talking to my mate about this , it must be frustrating for them, they still have the makings of a very good team but are getting held back, dont think its Wenger its not his money and like any other manager he would spend it if he thought he could to improve the team, looks like there board are more iinterested in balancing the books, and there own positions rather than the team, there are people in thier shareholders that have said they will invested, but the board has some sort of deal in place that means if shares come up they get first call on them if the control of the club is threatened, oh well arsenal welcome to a little bit of what we have had for years.

And also could have had Sarin who now signed for liverpool, what is the up with wenger, all my rs mates are saying they have a signed a potential world class player.

And also could have had Sarin who now signed for liverpool, what is the up with wenger, all my rs mates are saying they have a signed a potential world class player.

He is a world class player. Too bad it won't help Liverpool that much.

<3 Nuri Sahin. He was amazing at Dortmund.

He is a world class player. Too bad it won't help Liverpool that much.

<3 Nuri Sahin. He was amazing at Dortmund.

First signing they've made in two years that has genuinely worried me. He's fantastic, but that said he's hardly set Madrid alight.

Anyway, back on topic, this Niang lad has impressed Arsenal enough to want him in the side (back room problems with cash it seems weirdly) and ditto with AC Milan. If someone came up to me and said "Everton are signing a player that Arsenal and AC Milan want" then I'd be happy about it, so I don't understand the pessimism.

First signing they've made in two years that has genuinely worried me. He's fantastic, but that said he's hardly set Madrid alight.

Anyway, back on topic, this Niang lad has impressed Arsenal enough to want him in the side (back room problems with cash it seems weirdly) and ditto with AC Milan. If someone came up to me and said "Everton are signing a player that Arsenal and AC Milan want" then I'd be happy about it, so I don't understand the pessimism.

this. And if that £2m deal would materialize I would consider it to be brilliant work from our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back