M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems we rate the lid anyway and are trying.

Know nothing about him or Mirallas, typical Davey in a sea of fans linking us with players we will never sign, he pulls out obscure players most will not have seen play.

We dont buy stars we make them.

French media saying Milan have had an offer accepted (loan to buy) but are awaiting confirmation from the player, Italian media are moving towards a move to Everton.

In short, nobody has an igloo what's going on.

I think this lad is good enough to come straight in to the team. Which a class player can do from this age, we wait until they are 29 before moving them up from the youth team.
I am still 50/50 of this happening but if it does I think we will have a ready to go striker.

I'm excited about this lad. He's certainly built for the premier league. He has already played loads at ligue 1 level.

This could be a proper coup of a signing!

this guy is definitely the sort of prospect i hope we start to move towards. obvious potential, hopefully make a tidy sum off him in the future (if we get him)

if moyes is willing to let 18 yr old 'wonderkid' ross barkley go out on loan, i can't get too excited at the prospect of signing a 17yr old 'alleged wonderkid' that i've never seen play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back