M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToffeeWeb @ToffeeWeb 56m
The Mirror meanwhile claim #Everton have agreed a £2m fee with Caen for Niang. Echo’s @GregOK says the club remain keen but no deal in place

I dont want to be a killjoy, but this boy is 17 year old and one for the future. He will not add anything to any senior team for atleast 2 years. Arsenal had him on a trail a month ago for 1 week and didnt bother following up heir interest. We had ryo Miyaichi on trail 2 years ago for a week, and straight away the club signed him as he impressed. From what Arsenal sources have been saying, he's very raw and needs alot of work, so they didnt bother basically

I dont want to be a killjoy, but this boy is 17 year old and one for the future. He will not add anything to any senior team for atleast 2 years. Arsenal had him on a trail a month ago for 1 week and didnt bother following up heir interest. We had ryo Miyaichi on trail 2 years ago for a week, and straight away the club signed him as he impressed. From what Arsenal sources have been saying, he's very raw and needs alot of work, so they didnt bother basically

If he goes to Milan I'll take your POV.

If we sign him then he's the new Messi.

I'm pretty sure that with our lack of finances the lad must have impressed enough for us during his trial at our place to keep up our interest. Agree that he's one for the future and may well be a gamble but they sometimes pay off..only time will tell

Ha! Neg rep off someone who shall remain nameless for posting a story that is in the national papers ^^

Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad...

How good can he be? He's just been relegated from Ligue 1 and he's 17...

Not disagreeing with the point per se, but we were damn close to being relegated with teenage Rooney in the team. Doesn't mean that one individual player won't turn out to be a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back