M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not at all, I'm just going with instinct.

Look at it this way - if it was common knowledge the lad was going to Italy 12 hours ago, then what incentive would two major newspapers have to run the complete opposite story now?

The wording is pretty definitive too. It's just... I dunno, I have a hunch it's true.

Besides, it's an Everton site and that's going to be big news tomorrow so I think it's fair to run it on GOT. It's a discussion point.

Website traffic.

It's already worked.

No not at all, I'm just going with instinct.

Look at it this way - if it was common knowledge the lad was going to Italy 12 hours ago, then what incentive would two major newspapers have to run the complete opposite story now?

The wording is pretty definitive too. It's just... I dunno, I have a hunch it's true.

Besides, it's an Everton site and that's going to be big news tomorrow so I think it's fair to run it on GOT. It's a discussion point.

Luckily you used the word 'poised'. It's your get out of jail card if this goes tits up.

Have a good feeling about this, and if it actually happens as a £2m deal we've had the biggest bargain in a long while.

They'd do it every day if that was the incentive, like the old teletext ClubCall and quickly lose all sense of respectability.

If they had run "Everton Still Hold Niang Interest" like the Echo did yesterday I'd have disregarded it, but the wording here is pretty different.

We'll see mate. I'm not holding my breath!

Milan will be putting all their effort into signing Niang and Kaka over the weekend according to the Italian media. There's confusion as to whether Caen have accepted Milan's offer or not.

Milan will be putting all their effort into signing Niang and Kaka over the weekend according to the Italian media. There's confusion as to whether Caen have accepted Milan's offer or not.

Out of them two deals Milan will be more focused on signing Kaka, he'll be their priority just like Pienaar was for us, they desperately need and miss him! Hopefully they've taken their eye of the ball with Niang and it's pissed him off, we've snuck in agreed a fee and sign the lad, really hope we get him

Out of them two deals Milan will be more focused on signing Kaka, he'll be their priority just like Pienaar was for us, they desperately need and miss him! Hopefully they've taken their eye of the ball with Niang and it's pissed him off, we've snuck in agreed a fee and sign the lad, really hope we get him

You're right on the first part, but at the moment the Milan CEO is not going to Madrid to negotiate a deal for Kaka, they've sent other officials to do that (although he could fly to Madrid on Monday to close the Kaka deal), so he'll still be in Milan to negotiate with Caen over the weekend. They're 'optimistic' about the Niang deal, apparently.

Don't tell me. No-one at Milan can speak French and no-one at Caen can speak Italian.

You're right on the first part, but at the moment the Milan CEO is not going to Madrid to negotiate a deal for Kaka, they've sent other officials to do that (although he could fly to Madrid on Monday to close the Kaka deal), so he'll still be in Milan to negotiate with Caen over the weekend. They're 'optimistic' about the Niang deal, apparently.
I've heard* the negotiations for Kaka are taking place in Barcelona funnily enough

*Of course I can't tell you who my sauce is but he uses twitter sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back