M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a feeling on this one, I dunno. I think it's because I was so convinced this would never happen.

I know that makes no sense but after the Mirallas deal happened (which I had exactly the same feeling about) I'm more optimistic about blatantly impossible transfers!!!

I'm always amazed when we complete a transfer that any other club is linked with...unless it's a 'McFadden-er'
Pulling off two in the same window would be a massive boost for this club...and us of course!

Hmmm, do Newspaper often say Clubs have tied up deals when they havent?

I thought it was normally "Player X Linked with, bla, bla." Or do they often say people are gonna sign when they aint?

Straw clutching here FFS.

Tubey are you bipolar?

Earlier today you were all "that's that then" and now one tweet and shoddy write up from some journo hack with a recent history of inaccuracy and you put it on the GOT main page?

Hmmm, do Newspaper often say Clubs have tied up deals when they havent?

I thought it was normally "Player X Linked with, bla, bla." Or do they often say people are gonna sign when they aint?

Straw clutching here FFS.

You might have a point there mate, don't think it's very often that you see an article stating that someone has agreed a deal

Tubey are you bipolar?

Earlier today you were all "that's that then" and now one tweet and shoddy write up from some journo hack with a recent history of inaccuracy and you put it on the GOT main page?

No not at all, I'm just going with instinct.

Look at it this way - if it was common knowledge the lad was going to Italy 12 hours ago, then what incentive would two major newspapers have to run the complete opposite story now?

The wording is pretty definitive too. It's just... I dunno, I have a hunch it's true.

Besides, it's an Everton site and that's going to be big news tomorrow so I think it's fair to run it on GOT. It's a discussion point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back