M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tubey has lost it, a rumour started on Twitter and reported in The Sun and Mirror.

Delete it FFS!!!

This will be forever known as Tubeys Riquelme..

:lol:

Funny thing is this is the very first time I've ran something transfer based on the GOT homepage without permission, so if he signs for Milan at 6am tomorrow morning I'll put my hands up and say I shouldn't have ran that story.

But it's two major British papers and this is an Everton discussion site so I had to do it really :S

This is gonna burn me bad ain't it? :(

Maybe the fact Milan agreed a loan deal, spurred us to make a permanent offer to Caen and it has swung it in our favour. Both stories could be true, just at different times, the italian one from early friday evening.

Maybe the fact Milan agreed a loan deal, spurred us to make a permanent offer to Caen and it has swung it in our favour. Both stories could be true, just at different times, the italian one from early friday evening.

I was going to 'rep' this piece of logic - but I have no rep...

From Football Italia "5 hours ago"

Highly promising Caen striker M'Baye Niang is close to completing a loan move to Milan, after the French outfit reportedly accepted an offer this morning.

Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani proposed the loan move to Caen last week and has been waiting for a response ever since.

According to reports in La Gazzetta dello Sport, an official message arrived just after midday today accepting the offer.

After breaking into the Caen first team at the age of 16, Niang went on to score vital goals to save his side from relegation in his first season.

However, he was helpless to watch the Normandy based team finish in the bottom three and lose their place in the French top flight last term.

The 17-year-old international’s performances have attracted attention from Manchester City, Juventus and Chelsea in the past.

A move is expected to be completed in the coming days, with Niang already en route to Milan to discuss personal terms before the end of the transfer window.

The title of the article ends with a question mark though. They weren't sure.

http://www.football-italia.net/23797/report-milan-sign-niang

The Mirror and Sun reporting it, welly must be true we all know how reputable and honest they are......Sorry I've been drinking! I'll believe it when I see it on the OS, though it would mean we have had a fantastic transfer window!

I hope you're right...and I guess you do too:lol:

I just have a feeling on this one, I dunno. I think it's because I was so convinced this would never happen.

I know that makes no sense but after the Mirallas deal happened (which I had exactly the same feeling about) I'm more optimistic about blatantly impossible transfers!!!

It wouldn't be exactly unheard of, or particularly mind blowing, if Caen turned down a loan offer in place of a permanent transfer. I mean, Not two weeks ago it was being reported that we had 'first refusal' on Johnson's loan, and now he's off to Sunderland.

...although my argument probably more accurately portrays the futility of paying too close attention to transfer rumours.

Absolutely brilliant bit of business if it comes off though.

The Mirror got the Rodwell story right before anyone else.

Just saying.

This. I've grown more faith in the mirror late they seem to be getting things right this summer!(for once)
hope they're right about this one, the lads the dogs bollocks and oh my word, could this see the sale of victor anichebe?:o:D

It wouldn't be exactly unheard of, or particularly mind blowing, if Caen turned down a loan offer in place of a permanent transfer. I mean, Not two weeks ago it was being reported that we had 'first refusal' on Johnson's loan, and now he's off to Sunderland.

...although my argument probably more accurately portrays the futility of paying too close attention to transfer rumours.

Absolutely brilliant bit of business if it comes off though.
I think the Mirallas signing was what stopped us from getting Johnson, he may have been a back up and now Moyes wants a younger lad to try and work into the team like he has been doing, but who knows, it's all up in the air at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back