M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Profile article in the sabotage times but I cant post link as less than 20 posts.

Sounds like he has a bit of an attitude prob.

You really do sound bitter that you seem to have missed out on Niang. Or maybe bitter that you missed out on Mirallas.

Either way, from reports, Arsenal did make a bid after the trial, it was just not enough cash upfront. Wenger is a tightwad that doesn't like opening his wallet wide enough. Could understand if it was Everton, based on our finances, but you consistently sell your best players for 20m

Haha, you're bang on, he was as bitter as lemons & you've put him right back in his box there.

Arsenal fans all over the net spitting their dummies over TWO players apparently choosing us over them.

Something isn't right at Arsenal these days and the fans have every right to be concerned, but sneering and belittling Everton isn't going to get them much sympathy.

Seems that when Caen scouted him (at 13 years old) they thought he might be another Yak - claiming to be younger than he is - 5ft 9 at 13 is quite a tall lad!

anyway, isn't magaye guaye a sort of quick left footed attacking midfielder / striker, who is highly rated in france?

in short, don't spend anymore than £2 million on this fella!

Seems that when Caen scouted him (at 13 years old) they thought he might be another Yak - claiming to be younger than he is - 5ft 9 at 13 is quite a tall lad!

He certainly looks older than 17. Physically he would be ready, it's all about whether he's good enough really. He's not going to be in ahead of Jelavic anyway, but he could be an exciting option off the bench.

I was 6' tall at 13 lid. You should see me now!

tall_order__britain_s_tallest_man_neil_fingleton_w.jpg

Arsenal fans all over the net spitting their dummies over TWO players apparently choosing us over them.

Something isn't right at Arsenal these days and the fans have every right to be concerned, but sneering and belittling Everton isn't going to get them much sympathy.

They're also spitting feathers over Sahin joining the ****e when they seemingly had him 'in the bag'.

As for Niang, not bothered about his massive reputation in France, I'm more interested in the fact that we had him over here on trial for 3 days & reportedly thought he was the dogs. It's not like Moyes is buying a lad off You Tube clips here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back