M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can see all the articles claim is that we have agreed a deal with Caen, and will be negotiating personal terms this w/e? Isn't that basically where we were anyhow - the club liked our deal better, but he prefers Milan?

48118_1201454049608_full.jpg

I've got a bad feeling about this.

£2M is fairly decent for a player with his merits and potential. If Niang comes through and reaches the lvls he has within his grasp then this is a steal. Another player that can play as a striker and down either flank with an eye for the goal. Hope he can grow into his potential and not stand and stamp on the same spot like Anichebe and Vellios have done lately.

First signing they've made in two years that has genuinely worried me. He's fantastic, but that said he's hardly set Madrid alight.
He was injured most of the season and with that midfield in that Real madrid team, he would always have a great competition even to sit on the bench for them. Hardly any indication on his ability as a player.

First signing they've made in two years that has genuinely worried me. He's fantastic, but that said he's hardly set Madrid alight.

Anyway, back on topic, this Niang lad has impressed Arsenal enough to want him in the side (back room problems with cash it seems weirdly) and ditto with AC Milan. If someone came up to me and said "Everton are signing a player that Arsenal and AC Milan want" then I'd be happy about it, so I don't understand the pessimism.

Basically this:

He was injured most of the season and with that midfield in that Real madrid team, he would always have a great competition even to sit on the bench for them. Hardly any indication on his ability as a player.

After his injury he never got a chance in the first team. He had a few cup appearances and was very good in them, but Jose still didn't give him a chance.

If he can get back to his Dortmund form, when he was only 22 let's remember, he'll be ace for them. God help us if he can improve on that.

Whatever happens, I just hope this is a loan and that's it. Seeing Nuri Sahin in a RS kit for years would hurt me greatly.

Basically this:

After his injury he never got a chance in the first team. He had a few cup appearances and was very good in them, but Jose still didn't give him a chance.

If he can get back to his Dortmund form, when he was only 22 let's remember, he'll be ace for them. God help us if he can improve on that.

Whatever happens, I just hope this is a loan and that's it. Seeing Nuri Sahin in a RS kit for years would hurt me greatly.
Actually the main reason why Mourinho decided to loan him out was to get his fitness back. He still see the lad as a special one, but one that need the level of fitness to break into the team. The reason he chose specifically Liverpool is that they specifically mentioned that they won't buy him if the loan deal runs out. Arsenal wanted a buy clause if they see him fit for their philosophy but Mourinho straight up said that he won't have it since he really like the kid. As I said, that Midfield of Real Madrid is just too good for someone like Suhin who impressed in such a young age in Germany, who came from injury to break into the team straight away.

He won't be in Liverpool for another year, trust me.

P.s. My English is rubbish so sorry if its a confusing read.

YUZ IZ AALL SHIN YERSELZ COZ WE GOT SURIN IN DER TEEM - WERLD CLASS LAR - LIBPEWL AR BACCCCXCC.

WE ORL LIV IN A REDANWITE KOP - A REDANWITE KOP - A REDANWITE KOP.

Actually the main reason why Mourinho decided to loan him out was to get his fitness back. He still see the lad as a special one, but one that need the level of fitness to break into the team. The reason he chose specifically Liverpool is that they specifically mentioned that they won't buy him if the loan deal runs out. Arsenal wanted a buy clause if they see him fit for their philosophy but Mourinho straight up said that he won't have it since he really like the kid. As I said, that Midfield of Real Madrid is just too good for someone like Suhin who impressed in such a young age in Germany, who came from injury to break into the team straight away.

He won't be in Liverpool for another year, trust me.

P.s. My English is rubbish so sorry if its a confusing read.

You ITK mate ?

Basically this:

I don't understand where he'll fit in their team because they won't drop Gerrard, Allen or Lucas from the midfield, they need width which Downing gives (although he's ****) and they'll play with Borini and the racist up front so won't use a 5 man midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back