Transfer Rumour Memphis Depay

Would Memphis be a good signing for Everton?

• Yes

Votes: 508 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 206 25.9%
  • Scouse Pay on Toast

Votes: 81 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Esk tweeted the other day that he believed we'd bid close to United's asking price but i highly doubt it. If anything was happening the press would have picked it up and milked it as there isn't much else happening transfer wise.

I think it's quality like, but I can see why people think it's sending the wrong message.

Maybe, but it's not like he's going to get the bus there!

There's defo something up with him as he doesn't even get a sniff at United. At least Schneiderlin still made the bench.

But alas I still think there's magic there.

Maybe, but it's not like he's going to get the bus there!

There's defo something up with him as he doesn't even get a sniff at United. At least Schneiderlin still made the

But alas I still think there's magic there.

Most of the time it's a guessing game on why a player is not playing, but the strong rumours for Depay is his attitude.

He's definitely got some magic in him, he was quoted as the next Ronaldo when they signed him - and scored 2 goals in an international match the other month despite next to no game time for his club.

May depends on Del to Milan to free up wages?
maybe although the Del deal seems to be held up by us not having a replacement in place for him rather than the other way around. We may be waiting to see how much Lyon will bid before stepping in. We might just not be interested in him at all. As @ijjysmith says the boy has magic in his boots but something is clearly up for him to not even make the bench. my guess is we're interested in a loan, we're willing to wait until the end of the window but won't be too bothered if it doesn't happen.
I think we have someone else in mind to replace Del when he leaves..... just a gut feeling.

Deulofeu and Depay won't be a wage issue, cash is no issue to Moshiri, it'll be a complete role reversal of yesteryear when we had to sell to buy, or at least release the wages, we are now lining up our ducks before allow other clubs get their house in order. It just happens to be one of the biggest clubs in the world, how times change.

Deulofeu and Depay won't be a wage issue, cash is no issue to Moshiri, it'll be a complete role reversal of yesteryear when we had to sell to buy, or at least release the wages, we are now lining up our ducks before allow other clubs get their house in order. It just happens to be one of the biggest clubs in the world, how times change.

Its a numbers issue, we have a full 25 man squad of players, so no Ins without Outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back