Transfer Rumour Memphis Depay

Would Memphis be a good signing for Everton?

• Yes

Votes: 508 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 206 25.9%
  • Scouse Pay on Toast

Votes: 81 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depay will be end of the window if at all is my guess (yes insightful I know)

I do fancy us getting him, he would be a goal threat.

If Koeman is trying to recreate what he had at Saints, Pelle Tadic Mane.

Pelle target man, mane constant goal threat from outwide/central and Tadic the creator.
I agree with all of that.

Can't blame United for their stance, they want cash for him. If someone comes up with it, then we'll miss out.

Equally I can understand our stance on this lad, as he's got a reputation for being a bit of a helmet and has barely kicked a ball this season, after failing to impress in the PL last season. A loan with an option to buy is relatively low risk, and if Koeman could get a tune out of this lad, could be a great piece of business. Equally, he could bomb and we'd be happy to hand him back in May.

United will hang on until the death to see if they can get their cash, and if not, there'll be a scrum for a loan deal on deadline day.

I agree with all of that.

Can't blame United for their stance, they want cash for him. If someone comes up with it, then we'll miss out.

Equally I can understand our stance on this lad, as he's got a reputation for being a bit of a helmet and has barely kicked a ball this season, after failing to impress in the PL last season. A loan with an option to buy is relatively low risk, and if Koeman could get a tune out of this lad, could be a great piece of business. Equally, he could bomb and we'd be happy to hand him back in May.

United will hang on until the death to see if they can get their cash, and if not, there'll be a scrum for a loan deal on deadline day.
Mourinho has already said that he will play him if he's not sold.

Almost like the De Gea saga where the club didn't play him as he was subject of transfer discussions.

Mourinho has already said that he will play him if he's not sold.

Almost like the De Gea saga where the club didn't play him as he was subject of transfer discussions.

If he had any intention of playing him, he'd have been using him this season, that's were it differs to the De Gea saga.

He patently doesn't fancy him but doesn't want to look desperate to unload him.

I'd have good money that he won't be at United on Feb 1st

IMG_0563.webp
So this kid is some kind of melt like Aubameyang outside the pitch, when he's not donning a football shirt?

File with Drenthe, van see meyde. I love signing players like this. Gets the juices going, but there's a fair chance I'll end up in disappointment. It's the hope that kills you

I think it'll end up happening, but I can see us playing hard ball over the deal a lot more than Schneiderlin because he's a bigger risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back