MerseysideBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.

Good second half yesterday, poor first half. Neither of the Spurs goals were unsavable. Epsecially the first one he is slow to react. Second one shows the limitations with a "small" goalkeeper and limited reach.

I thought this was a strange post to be honest mate.

I don't think I've ever heard an Evertonian make ref to his size before.

Where are you from? How did you become a blue? have you ever Googled your own name?

Where are you from? How did you become a blue? have you ever Googled your own name?

rubbing-hands-evil-laugh-0g1kmrbezivbzpef.gif

I see.

I thought this was a strange post to be honest mate.

I don't think I've ever heard an Evertonian make ref to his size before.

I think its uncontroversial to say a taller keeper usually has a better reach mate. Boss reflexes and in one one one situations though, so pros and cons.

I'm from Norway. Started supporting Everton as a young kid after watching them in a match agains Spurs on tv in the late 80s.

I think its uncontroversial to say a taller keeper usually has a better reach mate. Boss reflexes and in one one one situations though, so pros and cons.

I'm from Norway. Started supporting Everton as a young kid after watching them in a match agains Spurs on tv in the late 80s.
I wouldn't have thought that you would be allowed to support Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back