MerseysideBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admit it, no matter how much money you had. You couldn’t drop Castello and Barota in Master League
Barota was a proper slug, but he’d pop up with last minute winners too often.

That Ximinez was some player as well, but you’d struggle to get 70 mins out of him.
Ah, the memories.

Miranda the midfield maestro. Can’t forget Burchet with his pace and absolutely nothing else.

I think its uncontroversial to say a taller keeper usually has a better reach mate. Boss reflexes and in one one one situations though, so pros and cons.

I'm from Norway. Started supporting Everton as a young kid after watching them in a match agains Spurs on tv in the late 80s.
giphy.gif

I feel like every player was good at only one thing and useless at everything else.

Pretty sure there was a player who’s only job was free kicks.
It was a good introduction to formations and choosing players based on their strengths.

First signing was always Babangida, then Shevchenko if I could afford.

I think its uncontroversial to say a taller keeper usually has a better reach mate. Boss reflexes and in one one one situations though, so pros and cons.

I'm from Norway. Started supporting Everton as a young kid after watching them in a match agains Spurs on tv in the late 80s.

Norway?

What a coincidence.

There's some guy within your immediate proximity, with your same name who is a massive red. Google your name +Everton and you'll see the fiend's YouTube compilation of LFC goals vs Everton. I'm sure he thinks Pickford has short arms too.

I see you signed in the days leading up to a Merseyside Derby too.

Prompted by some of your posts - there's a few red flags there ,coincidence, I'm sure. You've been here 10 years, no person would make 90+ posts on a rival forum pretending to support them would they?

As I say, I'm sure it's a coincidence, please accept my apologies for being so suspicious. You see, we've had a few weird reds pretend to be blues on here over the years.

Next question mate - what are your thoughts on Jurgen Klopp?

It was a good introduction to formations and choosing players based on their strengths.

First signing was always Babangida, then Shevchenko if I could afford.
It was boss, because you’d start your career with a bottom half team, some backs to the walls defending and some scruffy breakaway goals.
But as soon as you started getting a half decent team together you’d really feel the fruits of your hard labour.

I miss being 13 la.

In all seriousness, it could be a massive coincidence.

I'm hoping he can come back and pipe me right down to restore my faith.
I think you are just very cynical. There's no way he is a closet rs. Anybody who joined another team's forum and pretended to support that team for 10 years would be an absolute loser and should take a long hard look at them self in the mirror.

Norway?

What a coincidence.

There's some guy within your immediate proximity, with your same name who is a massive red. Google your name +Everton and you'll see the fiend's YouTube compilation of LFC goals vs Everton. I'm sure he thinks Pickford has short arms too.

I see you signed in the days leading up to a Merseyside Derby too.

Prompted by some of your posts - there's a few red flags there ,coincidence, I'm sure. You've been here 10 years, no person would make 90+ posts on a rival forum pretending to support them would they?

As I say, I'm sure it's a coincidence, please accept my apologies for being so suspicious. You see, we've had a few weird reds pretend to be blues on here over the years.

Next question mate - what are your thoughts on Jurgen Klopp?
I am so scared and aroused at this I really don't know what to do. Somebody hold me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back