Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Armagh v Galway tomorrow. Huge game, win and we’re looking at a league Final and lose and it’s all to play for in Omagh last day of the season for possible relegation.

Smaller leagues, 4 groups of 8 etc.

Honestly glad I will be in Armagh tomorrow roaring our Lads on. Ard Mhacha Abu.

Honestly finding Everton games too stressful to even listen to nevermind watch on TV. Just can’t do those stress levels, it’s impacting.

Actually glad Ard Mhacha’s game coincides with Chelsea.

Just please do it Blue Boys.

Morning everyone,

I miss @blue1948 morning greetings , I wonder how long his vacation is for.

Quite cloudy and overcast today but very mild - think I'll knock the central heating off soon.

Huge game tonight. Logic says we will get nothing from the game and almost certainly that will be the case but got a sneaky feeling that we might get a point.

Have a lovely weekend and @Armaghtoffee - hope your other team win! @Terrarian - how was the camenbert?

Morning all. Busy couple of days for me. Tilly got attacked by an Irish Terrier at our local park. Thankfully she's ok but cost me £80 at the vets and she's for to stay at home for a few days to rest a strain / sprain on her front leg. Wasn't good for the stress levels, for me it was as bad as a child being attacked. Off to see mum today for mother's Day, might treat her to a cheeky Nando's. Have a good weekend everyone. UTFT 💙

Morning everyone,

Quite cloudy and overcast today but very mild - think I'll knock the central heating off soon.

Huge game tonight. Logic says we will get nothing from the game and almost certainly that will be the case but got a sneaky feeling that we might get a point.

Have a lovely weekend and @Armaghtoffee - hope your other team win! @Terrarian - how was the camenbert?
He's travelling up to spend a few days with his daughter tomorrow and I believe flying back home on Thursday. So he'll have to binge read the thread next Friday I think.

That’s assuming that he actually is still alive of course and the rumours spreading around this thread are not actually true 😀

Morning everyone,

Have a lovely weekend and @Armaghtoffee - hope your other team win! ]@Terrarian - how was the camenbert?[/B]
ha ha. Je suis Jazzy? lol
Not a fan of camembert, baked anyway, strange taste.

I also have some 36month aged cornish cheddar to try.
You actually liked and even replied to this post. So you can't even claim that you didn't see it.lol

You must have still been thinking about Kate Bush Jazz.;)

Morning everyone,

Morning. I wasn't overly impressed with the camembert but i baked it, if I ever decide to try it again, it won't be baked.

Big game UTFT

Have a good weekend everyone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back