Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi all. The interview went well He should find out on Monday if they want him. I think it depends on how many people the company need. So fingers crossed. We've had a very strange weather day. It was gorgeous this morning, then we had a thunder storm with hailstones, torrential rain and spectacular lightning. Now it's freezing. I've put the heating on.

Not hopeful of our chances tomorrow. A draw would actually be a great result. Then beat Spurs at Goodison and another draw at Old Trafford. That's the plan anyway.

No plans for the weekend. Gym and overtime tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening.

An
Hi all. The interview went well He should find out on Monday if they want him. I think it depends on how many people the company need. So fingers crossed. We've had a very strange weather day. It was gorgeous this morning, then we had a thunder storm with hailstones, torrential rain and spectacular lightning. Now it's freezing. I've put the heating on.

Not hopeful of our chances tomorrow. A draw would actually be a great result. Then beat Spurs at Goodison and another draw at Old Trafford. That's the plan anyway.

No plans for the weekend. Gym and overtime tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening.
anj if we get 5 points from the next 3 games I'd be over the moon .......Harry....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back