Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning Messy and chums.

Hope that unexpected result and performance gave you a boost Messy , on top of your visit from Reedy.

A quick update on my little dog. He is still limping. It might be arthritis, it might be bone cancer , we will only know in 3 weeks when the vet compares the 2 x Ray's. For now he is fine, on pain killers but wagging his tail, good appetite and engaged. I fear the worse but lets see.

It's our Table Tennis club Christmas do tonight which I've organised. Most still want to go with only 3 dropped out. I've asked everyone to take a lateral flow test before coming and as we have effectively taken over the whole restaurant hopefully we are minimising risk.

I will also take another test in a couple of days.

I suppose we could put ourselves into a personal lockdown again but as triple jabbed surely we have to live our lives albeit with sensible precautions. No idea when all this is going to end.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Good morning all and @messymascot of course .Hopefully @messymascot got chance to see the wonderful commentary again well done for that and had a great nights sleep .
It seems we did enough to please some but not all last night ,I thought the lads did well and a lot better than I was expecting .The young lads are not ready and I can see why managers are reluctant to use them when their own job might be on the line ,it does however give a warm glow when one of the academy does well to have three is a real bonus ,Colin Harvey was an example of the right place and the right time and look what he did .I think Jarrad has a future ,he seems very assured for a young lad and I hope he gets a chance for more minutes the other lads had it hard because the game was played at the other end !
Have a wonderful day all of the mascoteers.

God looked around his garden
And found an empty place,
He then looked down upon the earth
And saw Karls tired face.
He put his arms around you
And lifted you to rest.
God’s garden must be beautiful
He always takes the best.
He knew that you were suffering
He knew you were in pain.
He knew that you would never
Get well on earth again.
He saw the road was getting rough
And the hills were hard to climb.
So he closed your weary eyelids
And whispered, ‘Peace bethine’.
It broke our hearts to lose you
But you didn’t go alone,
For part of us went with you
The day God called you home. Rest in Peace Karl ???

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back