Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Some Messy quotes that serve as a touching reminder to everyone just how much this thread meant to him.

I can't imagine how difficult these last few months must have been for him, but he clearly gained great comfort from this thread.

For everyone who's regularly contributed here, in Messy's own words, you are all truly great people.
Choked again ,he was a very special guy and we are all so lucky for so many reasons ,I wanted so much to wish him Merry Xmas just because he would have made it that far ,sadly it was not to be ne'ertheless he will be here and we will be posting .

Good Morning all, youngest daughter safely back from uni, off to Glasgow with her today to get the last of our Christmas shopping and go for a nice lunch somewhere, she likes her cocktails so I will treat her, it's nice to have her back home.
You all have a nice day and don't have nightmares about that large rooster.
If you can get it try a "salmiakki tossu" it is vodka with Turkish pepper liquor and Bailey's that will warm the cockles of her heart .

Baileys and Cointreau is the one. Also known as an orgasm. The girls on here would love it. ❤
oh-my-days-chris-farley.gif

If you can get it try a "salmiakki tossu" it is vodka with Turkish pepper liquor and Bailey's that will warm the cockles of her heart .

Baileys and Cointreau is the one. Also known as an orgasm. The girls on here would love it. ❤
I once had a cocktail called a Suffering Barsteward (sic). It was at lunchtime during a conference. Had to go for a siesta afterwards, then make up some feeble excuse why I was late for the conference.

The other cocktail that had a weird effect was the Coco Loco, which you drink out of a coconut. Felt absolutely fine after drinking a couple sitting at a beach bar, but when I walked away my legs didn't work properly. I looked a bit like John Cleese doing his "Ministry of Funny Walks" routine.

OK , just done a bit of housekeeping and this afternoon me and Mrs J are taking her sister to Christine Cummings . She is a local artist who paints and sculpts .

She has a gallery in West Lances but sells her stuff throughout the country - I even came across some of her work in a gallery in Jersey.

Anyway it was her 70th earlier in the month so we are treating her to a bit of art .

Afterwards we will have a bite to eat and a glass or two of vino chez moi.

Maybe the last bit of entertaining before further restrictions - who knows?

Stay safe everyone and have a lovely day.

What is Jazzy, or are you trying to post another photo?
You are so cruel , but probably justified!

As you would have known if I had clicked "reply " to your post with Messy's quotes I was thanking you for reminding us of the reason for this great thread and the fortitude , humility and bravery.

I'm not sure whether I can blame this one on a lack of IT skills , suspect senility is around the corner.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back