Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Here you go boys - a big cock Had to google large rooster to find that!
9a826441791ef7ba18006eba79e4c8f4.jpg
Bet you did n'all.

No way you disappeared for 45 minutes and that's the only big, ahem, rooster you looked at lollollol

Good Morning all, youngest daughter safely back from uni, off to Glasgow with her today to get the last of our Christmas shopping and go for a nice lunch somewhere, she likes her cocktails so I will treat her, it's nice to have her back home.
You all have a nice day and don't have nightmares about that large rooster.
Have a lovely day.

Good Morning all, youngest daughter safely back from uni, off to Glasgow with her today to get the last of our Christmas shopping and go for a nice lunch somewhere, she likes her cocktails so I will treat her, it's nice to have her back home.
You all have a nice day and don't have nightmares about that large rooster.
Sounds lovely, sure you’ll have a great time. Going to brave Morrison’s myself. Wish me luck.

Morning folks. Last day in work until Christmas Eve then after that off until New Year's Eve. I cannot wait. I've had enough of home working. The novelty has well and truly worn off. I miss the spontaneity of office life. I didn't talk to anybody at all yesterday. However I fully appreciate that home working has allowed me to continue working throughout all of this. So I am grateful for that.
I'm going to Tesco for the very last pre Christmas shop tomorrow. Getting all the fresh stuff. I always think of my Nan when I buy fresh vegetables. She would get up at 5am to "put the veg on" for Sunday dinners. Boiled them to mush but we loved it.
Eldest child is home tomorrow. He's just about moved out and gone to live in Nottingham where his job is based but he too can home work. He's lodging with a mate while he looks for a house.

Hope you all have a good day.

Bet you did n'all.

No way you disappeared for 45 minutes and that's the only big, ahem, rooster you looked at lollollol
You are shocking!! ? ? I have fallen foul ( see what I did there) of Google searches in the past so I'm very careful. Was helping my daughter with a primary school project years ago and Googled Russian dolls. I did not get pictures of the cute little dolls that fit inside each other! lol

Some Messy quotes that serve as a touching reminder to everyone just how much this thread meant to him.

I can't imagine how difficult these last few months must have been for him, but he clearly gained great comfort from this thread.

For everyone who's regularly contributed here, in Messy's own words, you are all truly great people.

This is a nice thread. I wish I could have set up under different circumstances.
Thanks everyone who comes in here and likes or comments it means the world to me.

No just having this as a be nice too each other thread makes me feel good. I just like to think people can be nice to each other.

Thanks and I do feel like I can type what I want in here. Everyone who has been in here has been so supportive and it means the world.

We should all be here for each other. What you said earlier was bang on. We will probably never meet but we have other forces bringing us together.

Yeah I'm glad I set it up and hope others might get benefit from it after my day has come.

If I can help anybody else in anyway possible I will. Its taken me a long time to get to that way of thinking. Even when I was younger I was helpful with some people as they were usually helpful with me.

I don't post on here for pats on the back. I just know some people will never ask as they will think it's not their business. I say this because if I knew someone on here was in my boat I would want to know how they are getting on without bothering them. Love you all and I will type again soon.

I love everyone that comes in here it's very humbling. I'll drag myself along as people recently have shown me the world is worth saving. The good sill out weighs the bad.

Good night everyone you are all truly great people. I'll be back tomorrow hopefully more like my normal self.

Thank you. Yours and everyone else's support is much appreciated. I know I'll get through this and the support I have had will be a big part of it.

I like talking in this thread its a bit like a coffee room gossip all kinds of random subjects and everyone is nice to each other!!

Thanks that means the world to me. I'm so pleased to have found this much kindness from people who happen to support the same team as me!

Some Messy quotes that serve as a touching reminder to everyone just how much this thread meant to him.

I can't imagine how difficult these last few months must have been for him, but he clearly gained great comfort from this thread.

For everyone who's regularly contributed here, in Messy's own words, you are all truly great people.
?? He was a remarkable person.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back