Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Don't think it matters. Nobody would notice lol
snl-leslie-jones.gif

See , couldn't upload the bloody photo again!

Sorry Sassy it's what happens when you get too old to be bothered with tech and don't have kids to help out.

Anyway , ping pong practice tonight and one of our players is head of I T for a very big company so I will enlist his assistance.

No photos of speedo though I'm afraid.
The easier way might be to use the snipping tool, if the pic is on your laptop? If so just copy it using that and then paste it in with your message.

As I mentioned earlier, I had some more sad news last night. During the meal I received a phone call from a friend in Liverpool, advising me that an old friend of ours has had a heart attack whilst playing golf. He was apparently resuscitated but had been without oxygen for a long time, and the family have been told to expect the worst. He's about 15 years older than me but I've known him for about 45 years. He used to manage the amateur football team I played for back in the day, and I served with him on the club committee for 25 years, he as chairman and me as treasurer. The club folded over 10 year ago but we remained good friends. As is often the case we didn't see each other as often as we should, but whenever we did meet up it was always business as usual. He was a very successful businessman but never lost sight of his roots. He has also been very generous to those not as fortunate as him. Basically he's one of the good guys and was one of the first to call me after Cal's death.

I phoned his wife last night after my guests left, and things don't look good. He has been put in an induced coma. The one positive is that scans of his brain show it to still be active, but 2 attempts to bring him out of the coma have resulted in him fitting. He has been on drugs they use to treat epilepsy and they are going to try one more time before taking him off life support. So unless there is a miracle he probably only has a couple of days. It doesn't help that she has been told that she can't be with him due to covid. Life just isn't fair is it?

2021 has turned into the year that just carries on taking and taking. I can't wait for it to end.
Only just seen this Fred, trying to catch up a bit on this thread.

So sorry to hear about your friend and you having yet more bad news.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back