Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Just been to Tesco to do the Christmas shop for us and my mum , 2 lists - 1 trolley , try it folks and it was like a bloody jungle.

Fortunately just about everyone was wearing masks but social distancing was non existent.

What the hell it's going to be like later in the week beggars belief.

Anyway that's one more chore ticked off.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Let’s try to fix this issue and see if we can get you to finally post some pics.

Here is a quick tutorial, Sassy style lol

1. You first click on the pic box
View attachment 148947

2. Once you do that you will see the box below View attachment 148948

3. Once you click on “drop image” then you will get a second menu asking you from where to choose your pic, you will have the choices below. View attachment 148949

4. I chose photo library so below it is showing me my pics from where to choose one
View attachment 148950

5. Chose the pic that you would like then it will show it like this. Below the pic there is a menu telling you the size of the pic.

View attachment 148951

6. Click on actual size and you will get a second menu for the size of the pic, I would recommend choosing medium as some large files are hard to post here

View attachment 148952

7. Then click choose and your pic should post ??
View attachment 148953
You see Sass. You might as well be talking Spanish to me. That went straight over my thick head. As far as I can see that was just another excuse for you to flash the flesh. Not that I'm complaining by the way. lol

I notice you ringed the "medium" tab. Can I ask what it was you were referring to. Asking for a friend. :blush:

You see Sass. You might as well be talking Spanish to me. That went straight over my thick head. As far as I can see that was just another excuse for you to flash the flesh. Not that I'm complaining by the way. lol

I notice you ringed the "medium" tab. Can I ask what it was you were referring to. Asking for a friend. :blush:
You thoughts and mine are scarily similar Fred!

No the ice cream is fine but the clotted cream ain't as good as the stuff you get in Devon , remember I might have left there some time ago but I'm a Plymouth lad.
Ahh. Thought you were referring to their clotted cream flavour ice cream.

I'm a bit of a heathen in that I'm not a fan of clotted cream, or cream in general for that matter, so I'm in no position to agree or otherwise regarding Devon's clotted cream. But you do realise that is fighting talk in this neck of the woods. :)

Morning all. A bit philosophical today. My freezer is rammed full of Christmas goodies, the presents are all wrapped and under the tree. I'm sitting here working with the heating on, I've just made an appointment to get my nails done on Thursday. We are all in good health. There are so many people who do not have those luxuries and cannot even meet their basic needs. I am very blessed and fortunate.
I'm a shockingly bad Catholic but the bible story about the sheep and the goats has never left me. I so didn't want to be a goat ( Matthew 25 31-46 if you're interested) so I do try to give something back to those in need but, especially at this time of year, I really do count my blessings.

That was a bit depressing so here's a story that involves me Slimming World, a night out and a homeless person. I had been out on the town and was getting the last bus home from Darlington. To get to the bus stop you have to pass Burger King. Double Whopper with cheese I think. Then remember this is Saturday, Slimming World weigh in on Monday.But the devil on my shoulder really wanted a burger. So I bought one. Got outside with my burger in its bag and immediately regretted my purchase. There was a homeless person in the doorway of the next shop. I handed him my double Whopper "Here mate, have this" He looked in the bag and said "Didn't you get any chips?" FFS! No pleasing some people.
2 things Anj, next time you go to BK on the way out hand the guy a bundle of paper tell him you didn't get any chips nor did you get a 'kin whopper, ungrateful git.
Secondly no such thing as a bad Catholic, at least I keep telling myself that everytime I sin, probably hourly if I'm honest.
Youngest daughter coming home for Christmas today from uni at Ascot, looking forward to seeing her, oldest daughter and her family sitting awaiting covid results after her partner contracted it
Y'all have a good day out there and good luck if you're shopping.

I was wondering if you would get such a choice, it all depends on the phone. I have encountered issues here before due to the large files so I either have to take a screenshot to reduce the size or email it to me and my iPhone gives me a choice to send the file on the current size or lower it to minimum size. What a pain. Sorry.
Still talking Spanish Sass

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back