Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Let’s try to fix this issue and see if we can get you to finally post some pics.

Here is a quick tutorial, Sassy style lol

1. You first click on the pic box
View attachment 148947

2. Once you do that you will see the box below View attachment 148948

3. Once you click on “drop image” then you will get a second menu asking you from where to choose your pic, you will have the choices below. View attachment 148949

4. I chose photo library so below it is showing me my pics from where to choose one
View attachment 148950

5. Chose the pic that you would like then it will show it like this. Below the pic there is a menu telling you the size of the pic.

View attachment 148951

6. Click on actual size and you will get a second menu for the size of the pic, I would recommend choosing medium as some large files are hard to post here

View attachment 148952

7. Then click choose and your pic should post ??
View attachment 148953
Nice tutorial.

The pictures made it worse sticking with the lesson.

Sorry @anjelikaferrett and @Gwladysover , but Sassy made me do it!

Let’s try to fix this issue and see if we can get you to finally post some pics.

Here is a quick tutorial, Sassy style lol

1. You first click on the pic box
View attachment 148947

2. Once you do that you will see the box below View attachment 148948

3. Once you click on “drop image” then you will get a second menu asking you from where to choose your pic, you will have the choices below. View attachment 148949

4. I chose photo library so below it is showing me my pics from where to choose one
View attachment 148950

5. Chose the pic that you would like then it will show it like this. Below the pic there is a menu telling you the size of the pic.

View attachment 148951

6. Click on actual size and you will get a second menu for the size of the pic, I would recommend choosing medium as some large files are hard to post here

View attachment 148952

7. Then click choose and your pic should post ??
View attachment 148953

Lol. Come on Jazzy, make me proud. I want to see your garden pics.
I've just tried and rvery time it gets rejected as image too big

I don't get a chance to choose the size.

When I click the image it goes in the box and then says...oops we cra into a problem the image size is too large.
I was wondering if you would get such a choice, it all depends on the phone. I have encountered issues here before due to the large files so I either have to take a screenshot to reduce the size or email it to me and my iPhone gives me a choice to send the file on the current size or lower it to minimum size. What a pain. Sorry.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back