Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

We did too! They would also check the cubicles to make sure you were really taking a shower after games!
Brown knickers too? We used to have knicker inspections - totally inappropriate when I look back!
Can I ask you 2 ladies to just check with each other that you didn't actually go to the same school. ;)

Brown knickers BTW, Is that to cut down on the washing? Already thinking about the environment all those years ago. This thread just keeps on giving. lol

Like my friend @carlos21 would say: What’s for tea? lol
I've a few things in the fridge but I can't be bothered making anything. I have some mini pork pies and I might just have a couple of them cold. I also have some strawberries that need eating so I think I'll have them with some Cornish clotted cream ice cream for afters. ;)

I've a few things in the fridge but I can't be bothered making anything. I have some mini pork pies and I might just have a couple of them cold. I also have some strawberries that need eating so I think I'll have them with some Cornish clotted cream ice cream for afters. ;)
You been cooking a lot lately so a Sunday rest is well deserved!

Pic or we don’t believe you ;)

You been cooking a lot lately so a Sunday rest is well deserved!

Pic or we don’t believe you ;)
I don't do technology Sass. I can take the photo but haven't a clue where to start to get that uploaded to GOT. You'll just have to take my word for it. ;)

If you really really want to see a photo of it you can always google it. Kelly's are the brand.

I don't do technology Sass. I can take the photo but haven't a clue where to start to get that uploaded to GOT. You'll just have to take my word for it. ;)

If you really really want to see a photo of it you can always google it. Kelly's are the brand.
you and me too Fred. I tried to post a photo of my garden last week after Sassy's enquiry and failed miserably.

Kelly's - a very good Cornish ice cream , their clotted cream is ok too!

you and me too Fred. I tried to post a photo of my garden last week after Sassy's enquiry and failed miserably.

Kelly's - a very good Cornish ice cream , their clotted cream is ok too!
Let’s try to fix this issue and see if we can get you to finally post some pics.

Here is a quick tutorial, Sassy style lol

1. You first click on the pic box
6257C735-578E-4BB3-A79B-3F66F3FA99CF.jpeg

2. Once you do that you will see the box below E513AAE8-4CE1-48E2-9770-6A6EDDB3280C.jpeg

3. Once you click on “drop image” then you will get a second menu asking you from where to choose your pic, you will have the choices below. DDA9121E-668F-4C90-B30A-A11EA5DF0CB3.jpeg

4. I chose photo library so below it is showing me my pics from where to choose one
8C655A24-BBB1-4E5D-A44D-DBFC50D83058.jpeg

5. Chose the pic that you would like then it will show it like this. Below the pic there is a menu telling you the size of the pic.

490CBFD1-7ACD-4191-B020-2673E966E881.jpeg

6. Click on actual size and you will get a second menu for the size of the pic, I would recommend choosing medium as some large files are hard to post here

F15B6B66-536B-4F09-AC07-9314E4C429C9.jpeg

7. Then click choose and your pic should post ??
66DE6BF6-CD85-4A9C-AE0D-D2480F03F00F.jpeg

Ah right. From your previous post I thought you were from Speke. Typical Garston lad though, raiding Speke for the best looking girls. ;)

You may not know the team seeing as you moved away so early . It started off as the Pegasus around 1970 and changed it's name to Speke Town shortly afterwards. We always had close links with Garston and over the years had loads of Garston lads play for us, mainly from The Allerton or under the bridge. What part of Garston are you from?
Island Rd

Ah right. From your previous post I thought you were from Speke. Typical Garston lad though, raiding Speke for the best looking girls. ;)

You may not know the team seeing as you moved away so early . It started off as the Pegasus around 1970 and changed it's name to Speke Town shortly afterwards. We always had close links with Garston and over the years had loads of Garston lads play for us, mainly from The Allerton or under the bridge. What part of Garston are you from?
Island Rd.
We left in 73 as I say chasing the jobs, but came back, we finally left in 95 so yeah I do know Speke Town.
As whoever it was on here said, 'Its a small world - but big inside'

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back