Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning guys and gals I hope all slept well and have a fine day .I too struggled withthe file too big on here but I found that in the photo settings you can reduce the amount of bytes in the photo for the ones you want to put on here .I have a Nokia phone and it has a camera that will (if you want ) take 13mp photos but I have reduced it to 3mp which is fine for on here .Then if you want to frame the photo you take up the definition to 13mp again-before you take the photo .
I had to put the engine heater on again this morning as it is minus ten .
For those with any interest we have a heater in the sump and it works like an electric kettle warming the oil before we start the day which saves a lot on engine wear as the cold start is the hard part as the oil might have dropped to the sump .
We often have cars for sale hear with 800,000 kms on the clock and still for good money ,there was a Toyota land cruiser with that mileage from 2001 and they wanted 6000 euros !
@Barnfred 55 ,no I was not a headmaster I have too much time and new glasses .I have to say when I eventually get to see my new grandkids in Cornwall I am going to PM you and try your curry on the way through ,even if it is a take away .
Mate, you will be very welcome. If you bring some supplies with you I'll make you a reindeer vindaloo. ;)

@Rich1878 not sure if you have already learned how to post pics but above there is a post with a tutorial.
Hi, nope , not yet .. I have tried loads . When I click onto "drop image" it doesn't give me any option to choose a file. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy . I can't be the only person to have trouble with this , surely? Thanks though Sassy , much appreciated ?

Last edited:
See , couldn't upload the bloody photo again!

Sorry Sassy it's what happens when you get too old to be bothered with tech and don't have kids to help out.

Anyway , ping pong practice tonight and one of our players is head of I T for a very big company so I will enlist his assistance.

No photos of speedo though I'm afraid.
It's dark there mate.
Can't see a thing

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back