Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Well another day wondering if Moshiri is selling to Friedkin. We really could do with some good news about our club. We had 250 runners at the pub last night with the bar and the outside BBQ going full belt as they arrived back. Of course it then rained. Anyway have a great day guys and I hope it stays dry wherever you all are…….

Well another day wondering if Moshiri is selling to Friedkin. We really could do with some good news about our club. We had 250 runners at the pub last night with the bar and the outside BBQ going full belt as they arrived back. Of course it then rained. Anyway have a great day guys and I hope it stays dry wherever you all are…….
Oh that is rubbish, so disappointing.

Hi everyone, thanks very kindly for all the birthday wishes, I wasn't aware you knew the date of my birthday. Speak soo, have a great day.
You can blame @Barnfred 55 for that, he mentioned last year you shared your birthday with Paul McCartney and I’m like an elephant I never forget. Edit that - I do forget, should read I’m like an elephant - grey and crinkly. :lol:

Good morning all. Happy Wednesday. I'm out for lunch with a work mate today - we're going to a garden centre that has a really nice cafe All the stuff is local produce so I also feel I'm doing my bit for the local economy and carbon footprints. I'm also going to Liverpool at the the weekend. To be absolutely precise we're going to a 60th birthday do in Wallasey on Saturday night but we will call in to see brother on Sunday. I've booked Mr F and I into The Bridge Inn in Port Sunlight on Saturday night. Apart from Port Sunlight being lovely, this was my favourite watering hole when I worked for Unilever Research so, a bit of a trip down Memory Lane.
I am now in a full on dispute with the makers of our still broken washing machine. It is under warranty, they told me an engineer would be out on 17th June, Then cancelled a couple of days later because there was a delay gettig the part but I haven't heard from them since. I rang them yesterday and they said they would email me with an update. No update. The washer is 7 months old - if they can't source a part quickly I want a new one. I'll give them the rest of today to get back to me then ring again tomorrow.
Fortunately our pet insurance has caused me far less stress - they paid up within a day of getting the claim through from the vet. I'm well impressed.

I'm beginning to hate Man U with a passion, I was never keen on Jim Ratcliffe but the way he is low-balling Everton about Branthwaite is a disgrace- but it is to be expected. I guess that's how you become a billionaire. £35m!!! I hope w3e tell him, in no uncertain terms, to do one.

Have a good day folks, whatever you are doing x

Good morning all. Happy Wednesday. I'm out for lunch with a work mate today - we're going to a garden centre that has a really nice cafe All the stuff is local produce so I also feel I'm doing my bit for the local economy and carbon footprints. I'm also going to Liverpool at the the weekend. To be absolutely precise we're going to a 60th birthday do in Wallasey on Saturday night but we will call in to see brother on Sunday. I've booked Mr F and I into The Bridge Inn in Port Sunlight on Saturday night. Apart from Port Sunlight being lovely, this was my favourite watering hole when I worked for Unilever Research so, a bit of a trip down Memory Lane.
I am now in a full on dispute with the makers of our still broken washing machine. It is under warranty, they told me an engineer would be out on 17th June, Then cancelled a couple of days later because there was a delay gettig the part but I haven't heard from them since. I rang them yesterday and they said they would email me with an update. No update. The washer is 7 months old - if they can't source a part quickly I want a new one. I'll give them the rest of today to get back to me then ring again tomorrow.
Fortunately our pet insurance has caused me far less stress - they paid up within a day of getting the claim through from the vet. I'm well impressed.

I'm beginning to hate Man U with a passion, I was never keen on Jim Ratcliffe but the way he is low-balling Everton about Branthwaite is a disgrace- but it is to be expected. I guess that's how you become a billionaire. £35m!!! I hope w3e tell him, in no uncertain terms, to do one.

Have a good day folks, whatever you are doing x
I think I'd take a small points deduction and the extra £35m if that what selling him later in the window entails.

I think I'd take a small points deduction and the extra £35m if that what selling him later in the window entails.
Yeah but can you guarantee that any points deduction will be "small"?

Interesting that we are bidding for players. That tells me that we either don't have a PSR hole ( or if we do it's not big or we have a deal lined up to sell someone and seeing as all the players linked incoming are midfield I'm guessing that it would be Onana that's the sale.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back