Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Yeah but can you guarantee that any points deduction will be "small"?

Interesting that we are bidding for players. That tells me that we either don't have a PSR hole ( or if we do it's not big or we have a deal lined up to sell someone and seeing as all the players linked incoming are midfield I'm guessing that it would be Onana that's the sale.
I don't go near the transfer thread Jazz but well over 90% of the rumours have zero truth in them in my experience. Plus we're on record as saying it will be loans only.

As regards points deduction, it can be no worse than Forest last season and we have so many .mitigating circumstances I just can't see it being substantial.

I'd rather not sell to them but I wouldn't cut off my nose to spite my face.

If they offer crazy money ( they won't) then if happily fleece them.

I would tell them, privately, in no uncertain terms that they are taking the piss and not to even bother coming back without fully meeting the price and that if if they undercut it again we’re done. They need to know we will walk away from any potential deal with them ever if the number is not met. Ineos understand negotiations, but Ratcliffe needs to know he not dealing with a basket case. He may think he has us over a barrel, he needs to understand we won’t take this crap…..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back