Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, at last a spell of fine sunny weather which has galvanised the husband into doing the exterior of our house. Off to B& Q later for Sandtex. After independently looking through paint charts for colours it turned out we had both picked the same one - which must be a first!
Will be thinking of you @Barnfred 55 on the anniversary of your marriage to the lovely Cal.💙
Have a good day, all.💙
What was that you said the other day about being grey and crinkly?😀

But thank you. 32 years ago today. The best day of my life (after Rotterdam). Just joking😀😀

Well I've had a good day. Had the neighbours round for coffee this morning which we enjoyed sat out in the sunshine. Did OK af Ascot. Enjoyed a couple of pre dinner cocktails (Margaritas, Cals fave). Even the football didn't ruin it as I switched off. Then had a lovely meal of fillet steak followed by strawberries and ice cream (Cal's faves). Just enjoying a nice Malbec (my fave) watching a proper footie match before finishing the night watching Fisherman's Friends (Cal's fave).

I need to start coping with days like today and I feel I've done well. It's a mindset of celebrating rather than commiserating. 💙

Well I've had a good day. Had the neighbours round for coffee this morning which we enjoyed sat out in the sunshine. Did OK af Ascot. Enjoyed a couple of pre dinner cocktails (Margaritas, Cals fave). Even the football didn't ruin it as I switched off. Then had a lovely meal of fillet steak followed by strawberries and ice cream (Cal's faves). Just enjoying a nice Malbec (my fave) watching a proper footie match before finishing the night watching Fisherman's Friends (Cal's fave).

I need to start coping with days like today and I feel I've done well. It's a mindset of celebrating rather than commiserating. 💙

Well done Fred and that’s the only way to deal with it….

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back