Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good afternoon all. We've had a mixed bag weather wise today. Cold this morning but a lovely sunny afternoon. There is still a huge hole in the road after the water leak got fixed. Northumbrian Water don't seem to be in any hurry to come and fill it in.
Chris has an appointment with his oncologist tomorrow and will get his scan results. I've had a really difficult day today thinking about it. I know how upset he will be if it isn't clear especially after everything he's been through already. I keep telling him that whatever happens it is another step on the way to recovery and sometimes the road has a few twists and turns. His appointment isn't until 3pm so he's going to have to wait all day.
I hope you got everything moved @jazzy. Is your club getting new ones or are you changing your venue?
So Onana has gone - I think 50m is a good deal. He showed some good stuff at times but never seemed to be bothered. Maybe Villa will be a better fit for him.
Have a nice evening everyone.
Will be thinking of you all tomorrow and hoping for good news 🤞💙

Good morning all on this incredibly happy day ,I got the pdf yesterday and it seems there is no need for treatment,no soft tissue cancer just degeneration in my left hip where I suffered as a child so now it hopefully remains just monitoring my blood .The doctor said they will offer treatment if needed in two months .My big wish now is that Chris makes it a double today and that @anjelikaferrett gets out the bubbly too.
I hope all have as happy day today as we will because this has been a trial for the missus too .COYB

Good morning all on this incredibly happy day ,I got the pdf yesterday and it seems there is no need for treatment,no soft tissue cancer just degeneration in my left hip where I suffered as a child so now it hopefully remains just monitoring my blood .The doctor said they will offer treatment if needed in two months .My big wish now is that Chris makes it a double today and that @anjelikaferrett gets out the bubbly too.
I hope all have as happy day today as we will because this has been a trial for the missus too .COYB
That’s great news , a big relief and indeed an incredibly happy day for you 🙂

Brilliant news. So pleased for you x

That’s wonderful news for you, I hope you both have a great day x

Good afternoon all. We've had a mixed bag weather wise today. Cold this morning but a lovely sunny afternoon. There is still a huge hole in the road after the water leak got fixed. Northumbrian Water don't seem to be in any hurry to come and fill it in.
Chris has an appointment with his oncologist tomorrow and will get his scan results. I've had a really difficult day today thinking about it. I know how upset he will be if it isn't clear especially after everything he's been through already. I keep telling him that whatever happens it is another step on the way to recovery and sometimes the road has a few twists and turns. His appointment isn't until 3pm so he's going to have to wait all day.
I hope you got everything moved @jazzy. Is your club getting new ones or are you changing your venue?
So Onana has gone - I think 50m is a good deal. He showed some good stuff at times but never seemed to be bothered. Maybe Villa will be a better fit for him.
Have a nice evening everyone.
Fingers crossed for you all today Anj. Hope it's good news. 💙

That's fantastic news mate. So happy for you. It's put a big smile on my face. :)

Sitting in the shade in Wells next the sea and catching up on the thread. Reading your news has meant that an already lovely day just got a bit lovelier.💙

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back