Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this incredibly happy day ,I got the pdf yesterday and it seems there is no need for treatment,no soft tissue cancer just degeneration in my left hip where I suffered as a child so now it hopefully remains just monitoring my blood .The doctor said they will offer treatment if needed in two months .My big wish now is that Chris makes it a double today and that @anjelikaferrett gets out the bubbly too.
I hope all have as happy day today as we will because this has been a trial for the missus too .COYB
More fantastic news! Delighted for you both blue.

Good morning all. I rang Chris last night once we got home. He told me his follow-up treatment will be immunotherapy every six weeks for a year. He also said that had he been American the cost would be $175,000. The NHS is amazing when you look at things like that.
A friend of ours was the head of a private clinic and an American guy came in for treatment they were then asked for the bill my his insurance ,they knew the costs were high so they decided to double it ,they received a reply thanking them for the initial exploratory bill and that they would look forward to the final bill .How can it be so different the world over ? Once again so happy for Chris and you all .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back