Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi folks. Love the pictures @Gwladysover .like you @jazzy I was horrified by the pictures of Charlotte Dujardin hitting the horse. However I bet she's not the only one. I've always wondered how they trained them to move like they do - now I know. As for the Manchester Airport incident, whatever has gone on before, there is no excuse for stamping on somebody's head. The guy was on the floor, he could have cuffed him. Also if your job is to uphold the law you have to be held to higher standards than Joe Public. Otherwise the public lose faith and trust - as has happened with the Met recently.
Anyway enough of that. It's been a lovely sunny day. It's Chris's birthday- he's 31 today and has had a very chilled out relaxed day with Sophie. I've just done the Tesco shopping, overtime tomorrow and not much else planned.
I quite fancy a glass of something nice tonight.

Hi folks. Love the pictures @Gwladysover .like you @jazzy I was horrified by the pictures of Charlotte Dujardin hitting the horse. However I bet she's not the only one. I've always wondered how they trained them to move like they do - now I know. As for the Manchester Airport incident, whatever has gone on before, there is no excuse for stamping on somebody's head. The guy was on the floor, he could have cuffed him. Also if your job is to uphold the law you have to be held to higher standards than Joe Public. Otherwise the public lose faith and trust - as has happened with the Met recently.
Anyway enough of that. It's been a lovely sunny day. It's Chris's birthday- he's 31 today and has had a very chilled out relaxed day with Sophie. I've just done the Tesco shopping, overtime tomorrow and not much else planned.
I quite fancy a glass of something nice tonight.
Happy Birthday, Chris. Hope he’s having a lovely day.🎂🍾

Morning everyone,

Lovely start to the day. Chores done yesterday so it's all gravy today.

Off to the gym in a minute and then taking Mrs J out for a coffee and looking for some garden furniture.

A relaxing afternoon beckons with a few glasses of vino . It's a Greek theme to today's dining with a Greek salad and then Gigantes in keeping with the weather.

Unsure if I will watch the Paris opening ceremony and if I'm being honest I'm pretty underwhelmed by the Olympics nowadays. I'll watch the table tennis of course and probably the cycling, boxing and athletics but that's about it.

The dressage video is disgusting but only to be expected by posh , entitled gobshites. The concept of whipping a horse to make it do ballet is mind blowing. What next in the Olympics, Dancing bears ?

Mind you don't get me started on break dancing in the Olympics 😂 , just madness.

Talking of distressing videos , the one from Manchester Airport, bloody hell !

Anyway, whatever you are doing have a lovely day everyone.
“An error of judgement” I’m willing to bet it wasn’t her first.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back