Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi guys, hope you're all well and enjoying the summer I mean rain.

I'm not posting a lot as I'm pretty stressed out a lot of the time at the minute, little things being blown out of proportion and stuff. Just generally in a nark a lot and feeling like crap the rest of the time.

Are we happy with the signings so far? I am, I'm glad we're getting ball carriers and creators, it will make a huge difference..

Enjoy your weekend guys, is anyone going to Salford?
Sorry to hear that you aren't doing too well T.

Personally I'm very pleasantly surprised with our business so far. We now have much more of an attacking threat and a bit of creativity ( if Dyche actually plays them in their right positions). We are a bit light on cover in central midfielder and at the back though.

Sorry to hear that you aren't doing too well T.

Personally I'm very pleasantly surprised with our business so far. We now have much more of an attacking threat and a bit of creativity ( if Dyche actually plays them in their right positions). We are a bit light on cover in central midfielder and at the back though.
Agreed we definitely have some business still or we'll be edgy about injuries all season with no adequate cover. I'm feeling ok about the upcoming season though, I'm not anticipating a relegation battle, fingers crossed.

I'm not posting a lot as I'm pretty stressed out a lot of the time at the minute, little things being blown out of proportion and stuff. Just generally in a nark a lot and feeling like crap the rest of the time.

Are we happy with the signings so far? I am, I'm glad we're getting ball carriers and creators, it will make a huge difference..

I was thinking of you, wondering how you were so I’m sorry to read that you’re not feeling too chipper at the moment, hope things improve for you and quickly 💙

Hello all. I've just finished overtime and made myself a very healthy salad for lunch so I'm feeling very virtuous. Couldn't agree more about the Olympics opening ceremony @jazzy. It was very weird and to be honest a bit dull. I did like the mechanical horse galloping down the Seine. However I had huge concerns about France's oldest surviving Olympian, aged 100, sitting in the pouring rain waiting for his turn to hold the torch. I may be biased but nothing will top London 2012.
I hope you feel.a bit better soon @Terrarian.

Good to hear from you but sorry things are difficult at the moment. Salford tickets were sold out when we went online to buy them but we’ve got tickets for Preston and Roma.

Morning everyone,

Well I bitterly regret watching the opening ceremony last night , that's 4 hours I will never get back . Very French , very weird and very much like the freak show that is the Eurovision Song contest.

The fact that it pissed down the whole time didn't help.

Anyway the animal rescue have got a big sale on today to raise funds so Mrs J is trying to feed the lot whilst I slope off to the cricket - seems fair.

Have a lovely day everyone.
Hope you raise lots of money, there are some beautiful dogs in your rescue at the moment

Agreed we definitely have some business still or we'll be edgy about injuries all season with no adequate cover. I'm feeling ok about the upcoming season though, I'm not anticipating a relegation battle, fingers crossed.
Mind herself mate.

Get to GP if you haven't already done. I am feeling great after being miserable for 3 months - probably still grieving loss of my only sister last September. Didn't want to do anything, no concentration and spending ages in bed.

Thank God the recent 3 weeks feeling fine and nearly off the meds. Staying off booze also really helps. 6 weeks now and no interest in having any alcohol.

I should have gone to GP earlier in hindsight.

Mind herself mate.

Get to GP if you haven't already done. I am feeling great after being miserable for 3 months - probably still grieving loss of my only sister last September. Didn't want to do anything, no concentration and spending ages in bed.

Thank God the recent 3 weeks feeling fine and nearly off the meds. Staying off booze also really helps. 6 weeks now and no interest in having any alcohol.

I should have gone to GP earlier in hindsight.
Really good to hear you are feeling better x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back