Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, what a lovely day it looks out there. Enjoy your snooze @peteblue, and the game later @Armaghtoffee. Are you still in Norfolk @Gwladysover? I’ve enjoyed looking at the photos. I’ve pre ordered Duncan Ferguson’s autobiography - you get a signed copy if you order from Waterstones. Bit disappointed as I thought he might do some signings in person 🙁.
After yesterday’s decorating at son’s I’m still finding bits of emulsion on me but I really enjoyed it. Hoping to get it finished this week but today has to be a garden day. Have a great Sunday all 💙

Morning all, what a lovely day it looks out there. Enjoy your snooze @peteblue, and the game later @Armaghtoffee. Are you still in Norfolk @Gwladysover? I’ve enjoyed looking at the photos. I’ve pre ordered Duncan Ferguson’s autobiography - you get a signed copy if you order from Waterstones. Bit disappointed as I thought he might do some signings in person 🙁.
After yesterday’s decorating at son’s I’m still finding bits of emulsion on me but I really enjoyed it. Hoping to get it finished this week but today has to be a garden day. Have a great Sunday all 💙
We came home on Friday, really enjoyed our stay in the country, hadn’t realised how noisy it is round here though. :lol: Glad you liked the photos. I always enjoy seeing people’s pics but I’m never quite sure whether others feel the same and find mine boring.
I don’t mind decorating but I only get to do the labouring as I’m not quite up to Mr G’s standard when it comes to emulsion and painting! Not long to go now until the new arrival, bet you are all getting excited.
I have Joe Royle’s autobiography signed Happy Birthday Jan. Best Wishes, Joe Royle, which I received as a birthday present umpteen years ago. My friend sent the cover to him for him to sign. In reality he probably got someone to sign it for him but but in my head it’s genuine and that’s all that matters.:lol:

We came home on Friday, really enjoyed our stay in the country, hadn’t realised how noisy it is round here though. :lol: Glad you liked the photos. I always enjoy seeing people’s pics but I’m never quite sure whether others feel the same and find mine boring.
I don’t mind decorating but I only get to do the labouring as I’m not quite up to Mr G’s standard when it comes to emulsion and painting! Not long to go now until the new arrival, bet you are all getting excited.
I have Joe Royle’s autobiography signed Happy Birthday Jan. Best Wishes, Joe Royle, which I received as a birthday present umpteen years ago. My friend sent the cover to him for him to sign. In reality he probably got someone to sign it for him but but in my head it’s genuine and that’s all that matters.:lol:
I bet it’s genuine and what a lovely gift. I always enjoy looking at people’s photos- even food ones 😂.
Not long until the little one arrives now- due 4th September and as you can imagine we are all so excited especially as we don’t know whether it’s a boy or a girl. I know Beth is ready she’s had a terrible time with her pregnancy poor kid. If it were me it would definitely be an only child 😂

I bet it’s genuine and what a lovely gift. I always enjoy looking at people’s photos- even food ones 😂.
Not long until the little one arrives now- due 4th September and as you can imagine we are all so excited especially as we don’t know whether it’s a boy or a girl. I know Beth is ready she’s had a terrible time with her pregnancy poor kid. If it were me it would definitely be an only child 😂
We men have it so easy ,just shaving is a chore . My daughter's birthday the 4th . Good luck to all .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back