2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to agree just had a bad day,didn't our forwards have one against Brighton. When we all click we do look alright hopefully next season were more consistent we might get our rewards. Injury free like.
I don’t know how anyone can watch this team, this season abs think we just need a bit of consistency and to be injury free abs we will be alright.

We are 4/5 quality players away from seriously challenging. And that includes a CB

I think Mina is better than average and better than the other two. But with only 2yrs left he maybe the one we have to sell, also we’d get more money for him than the otter two IMO.

....I’d also have Mina alongside Godfrey but if the rumours are true, he’s the one in demand and also the one who is happy to leave. I fear we missed the boat with Keane & should’ve jumped at any opportunity to shift him when he was playing well.

If Keane plays we need a system and selection that protects him & you shouldn’t pick a team around a weak CB.

....I’d also have Mina alongside Godfrey but if the rumours are true, he’s the one in demand and also the one who is happy to leave. I fear we missed the boat with Keane & should’ve jumped at any opportunity to shift him when he was playing well.

If Keane plays we need a system and selection that protects him & you shouldn’t pick a team around a weak CB.
Will give Mina an extension and get rid of Holgate. Hopefully we get a new cb. Keane is alright earlier in the season. He loses a bit of form and making a few mistakes recently.

Will give Mina an extension and get rid of Holgate. Hopefully we get a new cb. Keane is alright earlier in the season. He loses a bit of form and making a few mistakes recently.
But if we do that. And we get a new number 1 CB. Keane & Mina could be 3rd on 4th choice. On long contracts, taking them into their 30’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back