2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was all over the place. Couple of sloppy passes too. Am I imagining things or did he have a similar game next to Godfrey last time? Hopefully it's just a blip.

Not sure mate. Looks like he has rats in his shorts though every time he plays the mancs, twitchy as anything.

Not one of their strikers went near Godfrey tonight because they knew they wouldn't get any change from him. They targeted Keane though

Dreadful tonight.

First time I've said that about him though in a long time.

...I really think he’s a confidence player. He’s not the type who rolls his sleeves up after being left out. A lot of Keane’s issues are in his head, but that will always be the case.

i‘ve said my bit about him in the past, I’m not jumping on the bandwagon now. He’s been terrific this season and he got a crucial assist for that last minute equaliser, but I’m not a fan.

...I really think he’s a confidence player. He’s not the type who rolls his sleeves up after being left out. A lot of Keane’s issues are in his head, but that will always be the case.

i‘ve said my bit about him in the past, I’m not jumping on the bandwagon now. He’s been terrific this season and he got a crucial assist for that last minute equaliser, but I’m not a fan.

I know mate and I've said similar. He's tired his Everton career around for sure but next game it has to be Mina and Godfrey

Definitely a few in here gutted it was Keano who got the assist for the third so they cant have a rare moan about our star of 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back