2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
His passing is awful, but in the air he is pretty good.

Hard to believe we pay these kind of wages for a half skilled player.

moist vagine

Yerry mina is our best cb without question.

He's better than Keane that is for sure. Never been a fan of Keane and his positioning there probably gives me fuel to push my agenda, but this is something that happens time and again with him.

Mina heads that

No doubts whatsoever.

Mina was the glue in that partnership

Theres no comparison between them.

...I really think he’s a confidence player. He’s not the type who rolls his sleeves up after being left out. A lot of Keane’s issues are in his head, but that will always be the case.

i‘ve said my bit about him in the past, I’m not jumping on the bandwagon now. He’s been terrific this season and he got a crucial assist for that last minute equaliser, but I’m not a fan.

Definitely a confidence player as weve said before and needs a specific system to perform.

Need Mina, his arial ability and strength isn’t good enough.

To be fair to him, Mina is a monster.

Fellas been peerless for the last 9months.

Little vultures couldn't wait.

Its been coming...lets hope this performance doesnt drain his fragile confidence.

Hope he focuses on the assist...

Need him in the England team to keep his value high for a sale.

He has always had confidence issues, the lad has admitted it himself. Given the range of options we now have available, he is no longer first choice CB. Mina and Ben for me.

101%

Some of the comments in here. Just waiting to pounce on rare poor performance.

Maybe Mina/Godfrey is best pair right now, but Keane’s been great since restart of last season.

And not playing him means we lose that ball out of defence that beats the press.

Theres no comparison between them.

Definitely a confidence player as weve said before and needs a specific system to perform.

To be fair to him, Mina is a monster.

Its been coming...lets hope this performance doesnt drain his fragile confidence.

Hope he focuses on the assist...

Need him in the England team to keep his value high for a sale.

101%
Its been coming?

:hayee: :hayee: :hayee:

You only had to wait 9months for it.

lollollollollollollol

Was rubbish tonight, no excuses.

Given how good he's been for us generally this season, happy to forget about it and move on providing he picks it back up.

Some embarrassing comments here.

Some of the comments in here. Just waiting to pounce on rare poor performance.

Maybe Mina/Godfrey is best pair right now, but Keane’s been great since restart of last season.

And not playing him means we lose that ball out of defence that beats the press.
No mate Keane & Mina is the best partnership and has been for a good while.
They are as good if not better than any other partnership in the Prem.

Its not knocking Keane , its pointing out he's nowhere near as good as when Mina's along side him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back