2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

He and Digne were fantastic defensively today. His distribution wasn’t as crisp as it usually is, but made vital tackles and blocks all day.

Fantastic as he normally is. I don't know what happened those first couple games but it is behind us and Keane is back to being a rock.

Keane was tremendous today, never put a foot wrong and organised the defence to provide the springboard for the midfield to get us going.
Well done Keggers

I thought he looked absolutely clueless when Cavani had a great chance to score 1st half. He was that lost that he managed to turn completely round and was still 3 yards away from him.
That would have been the 2nd time Cavani had scored a header where he has lost Keane with ease.

Apart from that howler he played well.

I thought he looked absolutely clueless whwn Cavani had a great chance to score 1st half. He was that lost that he managed to turn completely round and was still 3 yards away from him.
That would have been the 2nd time Cavani had scored a header where he has lost Keane worh ease.

One header that JP had covered ;)

I thought he looked absolutely clueless when Cavani had a great chance to score 1st half. He was that lost that he managed to turn completely round and was still 3 yards away from him.
That would have been the 2nd time Cavani had scored a header where he has lost Keane with ease.

Yeah I worried after that but to be fair to Mick Keggers he was excellent after.

It was a good save, just saying Andy that if that had been converted everyone would be saying it's another massive misjudgement from Keane leading to a goal.

Can't be having Centre halves having one massive mistake per game ad they usually get punished.
Thing for me Mac is that given the start to the season that Keane has had, it would have been half expected by his haters for him to have had a mare today.
He didn't mate and whilst he did allow that one Cavani chance, other than that he was flawless today and we should hope he can maintain that kind of form from here on in, and if he can cut out the odd error, he'll be fine.

It was a good save, just saying Andy that if that had been converted everyone would be saying it's another massive misjudgement from Keane leading to a goal.

Can't be having Centre halves having one massive mistake per game ad they usually get punished.
I think it being on target makes it look more of a mistake than it is. 12 yard headers aren't going in that often. We can live with that being the worst moment.

Thing for me Mac is that given the start to the season that Keane has had, it would have been half expected by his haters for him to have had a mare today.
He didn't mate and whilst he did allow that one Cavani chance, other than that he was flawless today and we should hope he can maintain that kind of form from here on in, and if he can cut out the odd error, he'll be fine.

Yep good to see him and Mina (who is another who is prone to mistakes but today was solid ) have a good match. Bodes well because Godfrey is getting fitter and stronger and we need options all over the park if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.