2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a good save, just saying Andy that if that had been converted everyone would be saying it's another massive misjudgement from Keane leading to a goal.

Can't be having Centre halves having one massive mistake per game ad they usually get punished.
The mistake was Mina's as he let McTominay stroll into the box unmarked. Keane was trying to cover him AND Cavani.

Did well, although from where I was he had a really dodgy moment which could have cost us big time in injury time easy high ball no-one on him just outside our penalty area, had loads of time to bring the ball down on his chest and set us going but as he does too often appeared to panic and headed it straight into a pack of three onrushing United midfielders, thankfully nothing came of it, other than that really he had a fine game, apologies for maybe being churlish but I really wanted to throttle him when he did that ;) lol

Did well, although from where I was he had a really dodgy moment which could have cost us big time in injury time easy high ball no-one on him just outside our penalty area, had loads of time to bring the ball down on his chest and set us going but as he does too often appeared to panic and headed it straight into a pack of three onrushing United midfielders, thankfully nothing came of it, other than that really he had a fine game, apologies for maybe being churlish but I really wanted to throttle him when he did that ;) lol
I wanted to throttle him as well over that incident, nobody near him when he headed it straight back to a United player and United got a free kick when the player was tackled, ridiculous, however he had a good game with Mina telling him constantly to move up a few yards, Michael was going back to his safety position, it was a good team effort yesterday that could have got us the three points we deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.