2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfairly targeted today. Not a great game but nowhere near as poor as people are making out
Unfairly tagged really . What is it you wanna see from your center back . I’d expect /passion /leadership /bravery /good in the air /hopefully these days decent with the ball /Organisation / This Pansie has none of the above and am sick to death of him but if your happy with his Stirling performance today then this is why we win f@@k all these days .He was [Poor language removed] and needs to told that.

Unfairly tagged really . What is it you wanna see from your center back . I’d expect /passion /leadership /bravery /good in the air /hopefully these days decent with the ball /Organisation / This Pansie has none of the above and am sick to death of him but if your happy with his Stirling performance today then this is why we win f@@k all these days .He was [Poor language removed] and needs to told that.
He wasn't good today but he's getting way more stick than his performance deserved. He wasn't the worst player on the pitch for us in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back