2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful play magnified by partnering with Holgate and his art of the wayward back pass. I would immediately play youngsters the rest of the year. Keane and Holgate look comical way to slow in decision making and effort. Remember slo mo action replay these players play this way for 90.

Once again Michael Keane is being unfairly singled out. The guy was obviouly struggling due to the fact that he was busy attempting to cover up the ineptitude of the rest of our defence (and midfield) whilst also trying to concentrate on his own game. I sometimes wonder if any of you lot have actually played football.
I think anyone that has played/watched football realises how bad he is. His decision making is absolutely abysmal.
First goal - why is he not attacking the cross to Maupay. Instead he was exactly what he normally is ......passive.
Second goal - as usual got attracted to the ball and did not have any positional discipline. Leaving Burn free to not it in.
Third goal - awful decision making to try that pass especially after Holgate had bailed him out for poor positioning.

As fans we don't want to be slating our players as we definitely want them to do well. Unfortunately some are not up to the job (we've quite a few in the squad) and Keane is definitely one of them.

Once again Michael Keane is being unfairly singled out. The guy was obviouly struggling due to the fact that he was busy attempting to cover up the ineptitude of the rest of our defence (and midfield) whilst also trying to concentrate on his own game. I sometimes wonder if any of you lot have actually played football.
So it’s everyone else fault that he constantly gave the ball away and let there 6’5 defender who he was marking to have a free header to score inside the 6 yard box .If you honestly think his performance today was good enough for Everton you must never have seen are great teams and what is expected of an Everton player

I think anyone that has played/watched football realises how bad he is. His decision making is absolutely abysmal.
First goal - why is he not attacking the cross to Maupay. Instead he was exactly what he normally is ......passive.
Second goal - as usual got attracted to the ball and did not have any positional discipline. Leaving Burn free to not it in.
Third goal - awful decision making to try that pass especially after Holgate had bailed him out for poor positioning.

As fans we don't want to be slating our players as we definitely want them to do well. Unfortunately some are not up to the job (we've quite a few in the squad) and Keane is definitely one of them.

So it’s everyone else fault that he constantly gave the ball away and let there 6’5 defender who he was marking to have a free header to score inside the 6 yard box .If you honestly think his performance today was good enough for Everton you must never have seen are great teams and what is expected of an Everton player

After reading your well thought out and reasoned posts, I feel kind of bad telling you that I wasn't being serious. That said, we all know it's the keepers' job to organise his defence, so Jordan Pickford is to blame for the goals.

After reading your well thought out and reasoned posts, I feel kind of bad telling you that I wasn't being serious. That said, we all know it's the keepers' job to organise his defence, so Jordan Pickford is to blame for the goals.
Hahaha. I suppose our senses of humour and irony etc are in very short supply at the moment.

Apologies there mate was reading your post thinking ffs he thinks Keane MOM here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back