2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't use the hate word against any fellow human.

Keane is clearly not capable of performing at present and needs to be dropped.

However, there are others in the same boat.

Problem is we have a rubbish squad so who do we bring in that could rise to the fighting spirit that we need?

I won't use the hate word against any fellow human.

Keane is clearly not capable of performing at present and needs to be dropped.

However, there are others in the same boat.

Problem is we have a rubbish squad so who do we bring in that could rise to the fighting spirit that we need?
Rock.

Hard place.

Rock.

Hard place.
Mate, if we could borrow a squad of amateur GAA footballers, I am confident we could do better than this crowd. Watching Kerry v Mayo earlier, the strength, speed and passion was brilliant. No quarter given, no diving, just completely committed to their counties.

Excellent skills.

Kevin Moran was an example of the attitude we just don't have. He would go through walls for Dublin and the Mancs.

William's was a lad who lost his legs for me. Came back that pre season overweight and never looked right. It doesn happen.

Keane is just up and down, and makes stupid decisions. Dont think he deliberately got himself sent off, but think hes braindead.
I don’t know how he managed to get so unfit? The summer we signed him, he was Wales’ best player at the Euros

Prime Coleman Jags Lescott Baines

If we have spent half a billion pounds to have the side we have now. That back four is worth trillions.

Moyes’ teams when full international players like Yobo or Heitinga couldn’t get in the starting 11 because Jags Lescott/Distin were so good for so long.

We are a million miles away from that level now. Michael Keane is the worst centreback I’ve seen at the club in my lifetime

William's was a lad who lost his legs for me. Came back that pre season overweight and never looked right. It doesn happen.

Keane is just up and down, and makes stupid decisions. Dont think he deliberately got himself sent off, but think hes braindead.
Ashley Williams was gulfing down burgers every where he travelled too, the piece of [Poor language removed] once he got his set up for life money contract didn’t give a [Poor language removed]. My mate was his taxi driver, Burger King and guzzling beer in the back was that tossers attitude

Moyes’ teams when full international players like Yobo or Heitinga couldn’t get in the starting 11 because Jags Lescott/Distin were so good for so long.

We are a million miles away from that level now. Michael Keane is the worst centreback I’ve seen at the club in my lifetime
Yep. Mina isn't even on the level on heitenga and yobo but of fit he's easily our best defender. Says it all

How many ricks has he dropped this season - opening day vs Southampton, own goals vs Norwich and spurs, completely leaden footed for city’s goal, today. Am I missing any?

He’ll be a symbol of this catastrophic era - there is some talent there somewhere but simply doesn’t have the character to play for a club such as ours, wilts when the going gets tough, a weaker centre half either physically or mentally I’ve never seen.

And what do we do with the fella - cut our losses and try and recoup some money back to reinvest in a proper centre half…. Oh no the powers that be deem him worthy of another contract. Three more years after this one - god help us. I just hope I’m not watching him getting bullied by championship strikers next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.