2023/24 Michael Keane

Not slipped into alternative Universe where goods things happen to Everton, have I? If not, its nailed on he becomes player of the season at another club.

I wouldn't see it particularly a positive or a negative if he goes there, however you are right when Everton tests fate it usually more often than not ends up with a slap in our faces.

People like to joke he is absolutely terrible but we know that Keane has had some peaks to go with the troughs IF he has the right player next to him who usually has the recovery pace. And if his confidence grows, especially given the supporters are practically resigned to going down further boosting his mental state, then he would be freer to play somewhere near his best.

He might be shot to pieces and that's it now, but throw in he can get 5+ goals, then really we shouldn't be risking it.

I wouldn't see it particularly a positive or a negative if he goes there, however you are right when Everton tests fate it usually more often than not ends up with a slap in our faces.

People like to joke he is absolutely terrible but we know that Keane has had some peaks to go with the troughs IF he has the right player next to him who usually has the recovery pace. And if his confidence grows, especially given the supporters are practically resigned to going down further boosting his mental state, then he would be freer to play somewhere near his best.

He might be shot to pieces and that's it now, but throw in he can get 5+ goals, then really we shouldn't be risking it.
He’s still the third best CB at the club and if he goes needs replacing with resources we don’t have.

Is it irony that this advert is on my Keane page?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-10-23-48-56-013_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-10-23-48-56-013_com.android.chrome.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 15

If the rumours are true, we'll need him tomorrow. We all want him to succeed - he was fantastic when called upon against Burnley earlier this season, despite no run of games. I'll be getting behind him.