2024/25 Michael Keane

Just to emphasise how far this club has fallen, Keane was the actual captain of Everton football club for a period of time last night - he was our leader on the pitch and the managers representative.

Didn’t do anything well, didn't really make any of his usual ricks or cock ups last night against a very poor saints team - thought O’Brien was the better of our two cbs.
What is the point in this ?

We all know the limitations of Michael Keane, we all know he will be replaced by JB when he is fit but until then we have very little choice but to play MK.

He is nearly always available to play, he never complains even though he spent nearly all last season sitting on the bench.

What is the point in criticising him just for the sake of criticising him ?

He was made captain because he was probably the most experienced Everton player on the pitch.

There are more than enough things to get upset about when talking about Everton than just picking on one player .

We all know the limitations of Michael Keane, we all know he will be replaced by JB when he is fit but until then we have very little choice but to play MK.

He is nearly always available to play, he never complains even though he spent nearly all last season sitting on the bench.

He was made captain because he was probably the most experienced Everton player on the pitch.

There are more than enough things to get upset about when talking about Everton than just picking on one player .
I cannot believe you wrote that.

Just to emphasise how far this club has fallen, Keane was the actual captain of Everton football club for a period of time last night - he was our leader on the pitch and the managers representative.

Didn’t do anything well, didn't really make any of his usual ricks or cock ups last night against a very poor saints team - thought O’Brien was the better of our two cbs.

…I voted for Keane as MoM along with 52 others, 15 voted for O’Brien.

It’s beating a dead horse. I think everyone and their mama want to move on from the old guard which obviously includes Keane. Contrary to what most believe (or want to admit for that matter), he had two solid seasons here and hasn’t been the bane of Everton’s existence.

He is mentally weak. I agree with most on that. He should not be anywhere near the team anymore. He is a symptom of the issues at Everton and what we need to move on from.

JB has been injured and it blows my mind that Obrien hasn’t made the team sheet for a league game yet behind Keane. We spent 20 mil to basically give the spot to a player that hasn’t been good enough as shown by the results. But the hatred against Keane is hilarious. Even when he wasn’t playing he is the problem. I’m just tired of hearing people whine about him over every little thing. Captain Keane ffs. It’s so grating.

It’s beating a dead horse. I think everyone and their mama want to move on from the old guard which obviously includes Keane. Contrary to what most believe (or want to admit for that matter), he had two solid seasons here and hasn’t been the bane of Everton’s existence.

He is mentally weak. I agree with most on that. He should not be anywhere near the team anymore. He is a symptom of the issues at Everton and what we need to move on from.

JB has been injured and it blows my mind that Obrien hasn’t made the team sheet for a league game yet behind Keane. We spent 20 mil to basically give the spot to a player that hasn’t been good enough as shown by the results. But the hatred against Keane is hilarious. Even when he wasn’t playing he is the problem. I’m just tired of hearing people whine about him over every little thing. Captain Keane ffs. It’s so grating.
Pretty much this exactly.

What on Earth is this? There are people in the crowd at Goodison every week who are faster than Keane, how in the name of Odin's scrotum can someone as slow as the Mentality Midget seriously play as a striker in the Prem?

Come on brother. Seriously.
More a comment of jest then a serious suggestion, I just dont want him playing as a defender lol and dyche is determined to imclude him some capicity also you have to admit he is prolific in front the goal....on both sides

…I voted for Keane as MoM along with 52 others, 15 voted for O’Brien.
Missing my point like lindstrom missed those chances chaps.

Looks like missing the bleeding obvious is catching at Everton….

Hate him me. I don't even have to watch the game to know we'll lose if he plays. It really is as simple as 'if Michael Keane plays Everton will lose'. We will start picking up points once Branthwaite is back and this muppet isn't on the pitch. Emblematic of the current club we have since 2017

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back