Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have sold you any duff players over the years (Lawton, Dobson, Steven), and I think you are getting a good 'un' in Keane. I would be more worried if we lost Ben Mee to be honest. Stats show he was the better defender but he was prone to a mistake a game. He cut that out though the more confident he became. Keane has the potential to become England's number one centre half. He always wants to improve and is going from a manager who was a defender to one who was a world class defender. Michael Duff said he is like a Rolls Royce and he is like lightening. He is also very down to earth and didn't sulk or moan when he wasn't sold in January. I'm glad it's Everton who are in for him. Good club and supporters (not big headed, look who we are fans like Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd) and I think he will enjoy it. Can you agree to give us 6 points if we knock a couple of million off, please?
Thank you sir. What's your thoughts on the English Defence League movement?

Can head, can pass, can get stuck in, leader, and many more years to improve further.

Isn't the quickest but England international and so much potential. Massively improves our defence.

He's a big unit at 6' 3", very quick as well according to Burnley fans.

Lots of Prem experience, he could be a brilliant signing.

What a window and it's still only June.

Oh, Everton .......

Believe me he's the quickest and he will be one of the quickest in your squad.
Is he a turtle or a hare?

24 isn't he?

You'd think that a newspaper from Burnley would get his age right.

IMG_2655.webp

I don't think we have sold you any duff players over the years (Lawton, Dobson, Steven), and I think you are getting a good 'un' in Keane. I would be more worried if we lost Ben Mee to be honest. Stats show he was the better defender but he was prone to a mistake a game. He cut that out though the more confident he became. Keane has the potential to become England's number one centre half. He always wants to improve and is going from a manager who was a defender to one who was a world class defender. Michael Duff said he is like a Rolls Royce and he is like lightening. He is also very down to earth and didn't sulk or moan when he wasn't sold in January. I'm glad it's Everton who are in for him. Good club and supporters (not big headed, look who we are fans like Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd) and I think he will enjoy it. Can you agree to give us 6 points if we knock a couple of million off, please?
We already gave you one absolute capitulation last season which turned out to be a very valuable three points for you lads at the end of the season so I think that's worth more than a few mill :)

And whilst we may not be big headed in general, word on the street is that @chicoazul has a massive head and don't get us started on Koeman's moon face.

I only recall him getting slamdunkdafunked by Monsieur Romelu Lukaku last season so I don't have much to form an opinion on.

Can somebody give me a a glowing review for this cherubic centrehalf and somebody else write him off with a few lines of elegant condescencion?

I will then pick my side and fight for that side for the rest of his career with us.

If you saw the rest of that game mate he was comfortably their best player. Definitely a solid purchase for us.

Really excited about this signing... the new ev, signing players for record fees who are linked with the likes of chelsea and united.... Only read back a couple of pages, but seems like it's going to happen.... any substance or just people getting excited like myself ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back