Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport...-defender-keane-set-for-record-move-1-8621234

Michael Keane is not expected to return to pre-season training with Burnley on Wednesday, with Everton looking to push through a record deal before the weekend.

Everton, splashing the cash. Love it.

giphy.gif

Stuart Pearce rates this lad extremely highly, which on its own and without having watched him for Any length of time is slightly concerning.
We would do well I think to be cautious of doing anything which that tremendous fool regards as a smart move

Stuart Pearce rates this lad extremely highly, which on its own and without having watched him for Any length of time is slightly concerning.
We would do well I think to be cautious of doing anything which that tremendous fool regards as a smart move

Swerve a player because Pearce rates him but ignore the fact loads of other people do as well as people on here watching him?

Kinda [Poor language removed]-footing is that.

Can head, can pass, can get stuck in, leader, and many more years to improve further.

Isn't the quickest but England international and so much potential. Massively improves our defence.

I only recall him getting slamdunkdafunked by Monsieur Romelu Lukaku last season so I don't have much to form an opinion on.

Can somebody give me a a glowing review for this cherubic centrehalf and somebody else write him off with a few lines of elegant condescencion?

I will then pick my side and fight for that side for the rest of his career with us.

It's my understanding that he doesn't half put a shift in, but I'm American and don't really know what this idiom means.

He's a big unit at 6' 3", very quick as well according to Burnley fans.

Lots of Prem experience, he could be a brilliant signing.

What a window and it's still only June.

Oh, Everton .......

Very good signing and very much someone we need to get in and give a bit more youth and potential growth to that back-line, be nice to get another of similar calibre in or even better alongside him as well so we can shift off Jagielka and Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back