Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both sides of the ‘how much we’re spending’ argument make valid points. It’s clearly not our money & we can enjoy the ride, but ultimately, the club will owe someone, somewhere, at sometime down the path.

Like many, I’m enjoying the ride but I can certainly understand the hesitation that hardened, long term fans feel. I think it’s a mix of general scepticism, and concern about how the fabric of the club may change.

I feel that we’re living through a very ‘interesting’ time in the clubs history.

I get that, we havent won anything, well apart from Transfer Window Champions June 2017!!!, but no really, we havent even won a game and the window has a long, long way to go yet, there might possibly be a few bumps here and there, but at least we are at least for now, making a proper go at things, thats all really.

Just been seen leaving the Hilton heading for his medical. What a signing!

I'm in work here, can't get off the transfer pages and GOT.
So far the window has surpassed my expectations, 'an incredible moment' - so far.
Even with the expected loss of Barkley and Lukaku, I honestly didn't think we had the capacity to go about our business as we have.
'phenomenal'!

Monday Keaneo watch. What did he have for brekkie this morning?
16281-breakfast-banners-03.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back