2017/18 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 reasons we might try the

Kenny-Keane-Holgate-Baines defence

1) A young team can have the fresh impetus and motivation that we need to get us going. They have something to prove and a lot to learn.

2) It is not going to be worse than it has been. If our aim is already 7th place, why not develop them this year, and let Jags come in once in a while ,and Coleman when he's fit. Young players have been good before.

There is some enormous competition for the title, but I'd say he was our worst player over the last 3 games

Perhaps there are extenuating circumstances but it's a big worry

I wasn't to sure about signing Keane not one for jumping on a bandwagon i preferred Maguire tbh his so called ball playing qualities haven't shown through at all been giving the ball away a lot in dangerous positions but at this moment in time it's hard to single anyone out they've all been underperforming I'm gonna reserve judgement till Christmas

Good defences are settled. Koeman changes it every game.

We havent played the same defence (personel or formation) in any of our 9 games this season.

On tge other hand burnleys back 4 has been the same all season (except for heaton picking up that injury).

We have both had a similar difficult fixture list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back