2017/18 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 months training at Everton and he's morphed into a Frankenstein-style combination of Jagielka and Per Kroldrup.
His distribution is awful and he's got a head like a sheriffs badge.
Something is clearly wrong when a decent player turns into this in 3 months.
Not seen a defender so scared and unsure for years. There were times today when he was on the right wing.

Absolute garbage gash awful tosh rubbish. And 'apparently' he rejected Man U lol. He's one of the worst buys we've ever made. Imagine how much we would have paid if he had more than a year on his contract lol

Get out.

4 months training at Everton and he's morphed into a Frankenstein-style combination of Jagielka and Per Kroldrup.
Not seen a defender so scared and unsure for years. There were times today when he was on the right wing.

Head like a sheriff's badge pmsl lol

When we sold Andre Gray for 18 million, the general reaction was disbelief he could possibly be worth that much. I don't think anyone thought that when we got 25 million for Keane. Ok, 'It's only Burnley', but he was so obviously a blindingly outstanding player for us. Not only that, but he never let his head drop, always performed with complete professionalism both on and off the pitch, and conducted himself admirably when it was time for him to leave.

If this is not the Michael Keane you are watching at Everton, then I think there is a case for saying there's something wrong at Everton, rather than something wrong with Keane.

He’s Not Ashley Williams though mate so he’s good apparently.

I thought he was great when he came into the side but you’re right he’s gone backwards at a scary rate of knots .

He’s Not Ashley Williams though mate so he’s good apparently.

I thought he was great when he came into the side but you’re right he’s gone backwards at a scary rate of knots .

I'm sure he's a great player, but the move from Burnley to Everton has almost ruined him....really don't understand it.

When we sold Andre Gray for 18 million, the general reaction was disbelief he could possibly be worth that much. I don't think anyone thought that when we got 25 million for Keane. Ok, 'It's only Burnley', but he was so obviously a blindingly outstanding player for us. Not only that, but he never let his head drop, always performed with complete professionalism both on and off the pitch, and conducted himself admirably when it was time for him to leave.

If this is not the Michael Keane you are watching at Everton, then I think there is a case for saying there's something wrong at Everton, rather than something wrong with Keane.

He's responsible for his own performances, and lately he's looked like a rabbit in the headlights. His positional play is awful.

I don't think there's a club in the division with a worse selection of centre-halves than Everton's.

Keane looks like someone who is worthless outside of an ultra-defensive, well-drilled unit that sits very deep at all times.

He's got a face, complexion and haircut like a minor member of the Royal Family. What's happened to grizzled looking centre-halves? There's no science behind it but I reckon that's where we're going wrong.

Exactly, you need someone who looks like Craig Short. A man's man. Keane looks like a schoolboy who has just had his dinner money took off him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back