2017/18 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are getting close to being a very good team. We have obviously got a few positions were we will come up short. I would like to see the Sigurdsson deal finalised this week and then concentrate on a centre forward and centre half.

Is it just me that is pretty made up that, imo, the best signings of the window so far are 2, young, English lads from unfashionable clubs?

Reckon the others will all work out sound, but Keane and Pickford just look right.
both players have come through and played at lower levels too, which has been great for them. Pickford specifically, already used to being roughed up / coming into a box full of players and commanding his area.

Keane just fits in, natural for us. Going to be a great signing.

Is it just me that is pretty made up that, imo, the best signings of the window so far are 2, young, English lads from unfashionable clubs?

Reckon the others will all work out sound, but Keane and Pickford just look right.

Just goes to show that you can still be a good player even if you are from a relegated team or relegation threatened team. Do not understand the thinking against it.

It feels like we're the nation's top unfashionable club. So yeah, that pleases me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back